22

"... I don't deserve you, Tae baby, this might be the last time I will see you,. " Jungkook helplessly sitting down on the floor, watching his son soundly sleeping..
" If God would only gave me a chance to be a father to you, I will gladly gave my life to you, maybe I'll work hard cause I have reason to work hard, maybe I'll stay happy cause I have reason to be happy.. maybe I can live .. longer too.. cause I have reason to live-
You are the only reason left in me.. maybe I don't deserve you.. like I don't deserve to be happy.. son I'm sorry for being tired. I'm sorry for giving you up.. I'm sorry because I can't be a father to you.. you can hear me right? Your father is here.. I came to see you.. I came to see you"
Jungkook sobbing silently..

When he walks out of the room Seokjin wasn't there anymore.
Hoseok was standing there waiting for him, arms crossed on his chest..

"I supposed you know the way out? It's getting late, my fiancee and I should be  resting at this moment.. you know MY Seokjin was tired from work he needed a sex therapy to soothe his mind and you are disturbing our precious time!"

Jungkook was already exaggerated by all the pains caused by Seokjin.. he was so overwhelmed that he cares nothing about him at all.. he walked passed at Hoseok without a word.
He's tired of everything!

"I hope you're leaving for good, Jeon Jungkook. Please be reminded of this..
That you are not existing in either Seokjin's or Taehyung's lives anymore.. those two are mine now!"

Jungkook stop for a while, silently listening at Hoseok's rants then walks out of the door silently..

His tears running again the moment he closed that door and sobs when he stepped on the elevator..

When the elevator door opened he saw Namjoon standing at the main door.
He looked down trying hard to hide his face.. he messed in crying too much, he doesn't want Namjoon to notice it.
Jungkook walked to the main door with his head down ..

"I'm leaving"
He said speaking in an undertone

"KDC is in need of a great muralist to stablish a new design for the twin tower. The CEO himself offering a job to you. If you are interested, kindly report at my office tomorrow 9am sharp."

NamJoon's business and sharp tone made the younger stop and turn at him.. eyes questioning..

"Think about it Jungkook, this offer comes once in a lifetime. This will give you a chance to be with your son, you can live in this Mansion like us"

Jungkook didn't say anything, he stepped out of the gate and before he continues walking away, he heard Namjoon saying..

" I'll be expecting you tomorrow. Bye!"