𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌-𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸

MAIVY POV

I woke up on top of Tom's body.

"Hii." I whispered softly and hoarsely. "Heyy." He whispered back, kissing down my neck and collarbone. "How'd you sleep?" I held his face, his tiredness was shown, it seemed like he wanted to go back to sleep.

"Can we sleep for a little longer?" Tom rubs his eyes tiredly. I told you.

"Baby, we have to get up and get ready for the day." I rubbed his cheeks, pouting a bit. "Please Ivy, just for another hour." He begged, flipping me on my side.

I laid on his arm, snuggling into him. "I guess another hour couldn't hurt..." I smiled, he smiled back, hugging me as tightly. "It's so hot." I huffed.

"Take your shirt off then." He tugs on my shirt, I glare at him. "Fine then, stay boiling. Fine with me." Tom shrugged, I sighed and sat up, taking it off.

"Letting the nips free!" He laughed, laying me back down. "Oo that's cold." Tom shuddered, as my boobs hit his bare chest.

"It feels nice though, take off my pants too." I laid on my back, Tom hovered over me. Taking my fuzzy PJ's off. "These too?" He asked, playing with the hem of my underwear. I shrugged again. "Why not."

Tom threw all my clothes off the bed, laying back down. "Does that feel better?" He smiles, pulling me back into his embrace. "Much better thank you."

I should just let him stick it in real quick. 

But, i'm like I don't know. I don't like morning sex, it feels so anticlimactic. Id rather let him at night time but at the same time I want him so bad.

This is so sad.

"Tomm." I teased, whispering his name. "Maivyy." He teased back. "We should have sex more often than we are now, right?" I giggled, turning the other way.

"How many times?" He rested his head in the crook of my neck, I held his while I was thinking. "I feel like three is to little per week but four is too much, I don't want to be sore." I trilled my lips, thinking about it.

"I'm good with whatever you're good with." Tom shrugged, I turned back around. It felt like no matter how tightly I hugged him I was still so far.

"Compression." I stated, simply.

Tom wrapped his arms around me, tightly. I liked it this way. "Thank you." I kissed both his cheeks, I got responded with the sounds of Tom snoring.

"I love you." I kissed his forehead, before falling asleep as well.

-

"Guys get up! We're gonna get donuts for breakfast!" Gemma hit Tom and I with a couch pillow.

I hid deeper into Tom's body, not wanting to get up. "You guys can go." I suggested. "Do you really just want us to go pick them up while you stay here?" Gemma sighed. "Yes please." I nodded

"Okay, i'll wake you up when i'm back though, i'm gonna get a lot of donuts so, make sure you're hungry!" She shouted before shutting my door.

Shit, now I can't sleep anymore.

"Tom." I poked his arm. "Hm." He hummed, with his eyes screwed shut. "Let's get ready while they get breakfast." I got up, stepping over his body.

"Can I shower with you?" Tom asks.

"Yeah sure, I don't care come on." I giggled dragging him by his hands, he groaned a little before eventually getting up and coming with me to the bathroom.

Tom held my waist, placing me on the bathroom counter. "Oh my! It's cold!" I squirmed, feeling my butt against the cold counter.

Tom handed me my toothbrush, placing some toothpaste, on it before getting his and doing the same. I swung my legs off the counter while brushing.

He lifted me down, moving my hair to the side and letting me spit the foam into the sink, I rinsed my mouth out before scrubbing my tongue.

I put the toothbrush away, as Tom did too. I went over to the shower, making the water a little warmer then half way but still not burning hot.

"Bath or shower?" I asked, looking to him.

"Shower, we took a bath together two nights ago." Tom replied, stripping completely free of his clothes. I let the water out the shower head, getting in.

Tom got in after me, shutting the curtains. "I want you to make your own cheer team when we go back home." He started to massage the water into my hair.

"What?!" I turned my body to face him, scrunching my brows. "I want you, to do cheer." Tom nodded, grinning. "But it'll cause issues between us." I shook my head. "No it won't, trust me." He smiles.

"Tom I don't want to lose you again." I sniffled a little holding his hand. "I just want you to be happy, you've lost your spark, the thing that makes you, you."

"You make me, me. You complete me, I don't need anything or anyone else." I disagreed.

"You're my better half Ivy, which is why I know that you'll be so much happier doing what you love, and i'll be there supporting you. Lucia and Katherine don't matter, not if they're on a different team." He reassures.

"Okay, if you insist." I agreed.

"Just think about it, I do think you'll be much happier." Tom smiled, giving me a hug.

A/N- we preparing for the next chap guys, like please let's prepare😈😈