Chapter 1: Helluva beginning.

You've suddenly arrived in hell with no explanation, and demons start to notice you. "What the fuck is a human doing in hell?!" One demon said. "Are they alive or dead?" Asked another. "HE SHOULD BE BANNED!" A third screeched. A bunch of demons walked up to you and you waved. "Hello, I'm Y/N L/N, and I'm not sure how I ended up here." You said. "Well don't worry about that honey, you let us deal with that." A fox demon said. She looked like she was made of candy, and she had 4 arms and 2 legs with bee wings. "I'm queen Beelzebub, but you can just call me Bee." She said. The others introduced themselves, and you bowed down. "I know someone you'll get along with." Queen Beelzebub said. She let you in the gluttony ring of hell, and took you to this place called the I.M.P. which you were confused by. You walked in and saw another human, this one a goth girl, and she had her barefeet up on the desk, looking at her phone until you approached her.

 You walked in and saw another human, this one a goth girl, and she had her barefeet up on the desk, looking at her phone until you approached her

(Just pretend the text isn't there.)

"Who are you?" She asked. "Y/N L/N." You happily replied, glad you found another human. She suddenly transformed into a demon that resembled a wolf.

 She suddenly transformed into a demon that resembled a wolf

"I'm Loona, and I'm a hellhound." She replied. You were way more than surprised to find out hell wasn't exactly like what you heard of. "I ended up here without knowing, and I'm pretty sure I'm still alive." You said. She was shocked. "You're not a hellhound?!?" She yelped. You managed to calm her down and she introduced you to Moxie, Millie and Blitzo, but the o is silent. "If the o is silent, then why is it there in the first place?" You asked. Loona burst out laughing and Blitzo just looked at you like he was just questioning everything.

Loona was forced to share a room with you, but you didn't mind as long as you both weren't in each other's business. You could smell the lotion from her feet, and you blushed as it smelled good. You fell asleep, hoping everything was just a crazy dream.