The proposal

I woke up in the morning and Sachi was sleeping in a chair in my room. I walked over and kissed her lightly on the cheek. She started to wake up.

"Morning" I said

She smiled at me and said "morning Eric"

Her smile was so beautiful. It was one of the things I loved most about her. She always has a way of making me smile. I took her hand and said " let's go out and do something fun." She smiled and nodded. We ran out of the inn and headed for the outskirts of town. I had to show her the most amazing place.

I took her to an area that sold houses. I showed her the one I wanted. She said she loved the house. That's when I said "good because it's ours" I then showed her the ring I had picked out and asked her "Sachi will you marry me."

That's when my world fell apart. "N-no" she said. My world literally crumbles to dust. I was confused and hurt. I thought she loved me. "I thought you loved me I screamed. I drew my blade and before I could think I sliced her head clean off.

I woke up sweating like a pig. "It was just a dream" I said. I looked over to my right Sachi was sleeping mext to me peacefully. I got up and walked outside to get some fresh air. I felt something wet on my face. I realized I was crying, the dream had scared me so much I started to cry.

"Eric what's wrong" someone said. I turned around and saw Sachi. I walked over to her and hugged her. " it's nothing I just had a bad dream that's all, don't be worried for me okay." I said as calmly as I could. She cupped my face in her hands and kissed me on the cheek.

I smiled and held her hand as we walked back up to our room to get ready for the day. I came out wearing my usual blue cloak and my blue katana. Sachi was wearing her usual armor we had decided to go try to level up in a forest dungeon not far from the town.

We had been training for a few hours, Sachi had been leveling up very quickly she was already level 45 and I had finally reached level 63. I was proud of my girlfriend she was one of the most amazing girls I ever met. I decided not to let my dream scare me away from the question I wanted to ask her. I grabbed her hand and said "Sachi can I ask you a question"

"What is it Eric?" she asked smiling at me. "Sachi I want to know if y-you would want to you know get married?" She stared at me for a while. "Yes." She said excitedly. "Sachi I love you." I said happily. I gave her the ring and filed the marriage papers, we were officially married and I would enjoy every day of it.

I decided since we got married we should buy a house. I went out and found an amazing place by a lake it was only 2 billion for the whole house furniture and all so I bought it. I also realized I needed to pick a side skill (like cooking or carpentry) I decided on blacksmithing what better way to get the exact weapons you want.

I went back to the inn and found Sachi I grabbed her hand and said "come with me." She followed me down to the lake I had found. I showed her our new house she smiles I could tell she already loved it. I opened the door and showed her our kitchen it was huge it had all the appliances we would need to cook. I then showed her our living room it had coached and a coffee table. I opened the door to the bathroom no need to explain this one. I showed her our room there were 2 beds both king sized. She loved it so since it was night we decided to go to sleep I layed down in m the bed and Sachi got in next to me.

"Good night." we both whispered.

__________________________
Okay so tell me what you guys think about my story so far. Leave your comments and give it a like thx guys