The lone wolf

Well this is my first time on in a while this story will be added to a different account and I will edit it from the new one it will be on Jayce_Uchiha so go on and check it out there without further ado here goes.
__________________________________________________________

I slowly sat up in my bed as I woke up. I look to my left and saw Sachi resting next to me. I decided I was in need of some alone time so I quickly sent Sachi a message that she would receive when she woke up.

"Dear Sachi  I decided to go out and train today I will be back home around 6 and I'll make dinner see you then, with love Eric"

I quickly equipped my gear and ran out of the house, today I was fighting on the front lines. I really needed a change of pace. I reached the teleported with ease.

"Teleport elendron" a beautiful blue light enveloped me and I appeared in elendron. I quickly found my way to an unexplored part of the map it was a cave called Xerksees. I started mapping the area checking every nook and cranny and killing an occasional monster or two. As I reached the back of the cave a noticed something strange, there was a fake wall.

______________________________________________________
So tell me what you think will happen next everyone and I'm really sorry for such a short chapter but I'll make a lot of really long ones in the future until then peace out.