Kidnapped

I appeared in renon and ran as fast as I could to the location described in the letter. I made it there just a in time to see Sachi and Reyna tied up with the laughing coffin standing around them. I drew my blade ready to use my new skill I developed called wind slash. I slashed my blade out sending out wind that cut straight through 10 laughing coffin members heads. 10 down 500 more to go.

I jumped over to my family and cut there bonds Reyna had weapons equipped so she helped me fight. Reyna drew out her katana and slashed through 3 guys. They started to back way and stood out to the side. There leader Alex walked out and challenged me to a duel 1 on 1. I accepted.

We stood 5 feet away from each other he drew out his dagger. I already had my katana ready. He ran towards me and I blocked throwing his dagger off of my katana which threw him backwards a bit I slashed with my katana but he dodged it. He drew out a knife and threw it at me I caught it, barely. I threw it back at him and it stabbed into his left leg. He smiled at this, he seemed to be enjoying the pain.

I jumped towards him and he pulled out a second dagger blocking my sword with one then he stabbed me in the stomach. I crumpled to the ground in pain but quickly stood back up he made a mistake, he left the dagger in my stomach. I took it out and threw it at him it lodged itself into his right knee he fell to the floor on his right leg but that drove the knife deeper into his left leg. I ran in quickly and cut off his right arm. He held his dagger in his left arm as he stood up. He pulled out the dagger in his right leg then he ran towards me I ducked under his dagger and cut off his right leg. He fell to the ground he was getting closer to death he had hardly any life points left. I cut off his left arm followed by his left leg. I was about to remove his eyes from his head. "No Eric don't do this, don't be cruel please." Sachi and Reyna said.

I picked him up and carried him back to town to a medical facility. His men left a while ago when he told them to. When I got to the medical facility they healed his wounds. "If you ever come after my family again I will not hesitate to destroy you on the spot." I yelled.

I walked out of the medical facility with Sachi and Reyna behind me. I heard screams of fear and gasps as I walked by. I realized my cursor had turned dark red. Thus showing I had killed over 50 players and it was recently. I sighed as I walked over to the teleporter. We were enveloped by the light as it teleported us home. I walked into my house and unequipped my gear leaving me in my casual clothes. I went into my room and immediately fell asleep on my bed.

_________________________
I hope you guys are enjoying my story so far as always like comment and tell me what you think I would also appreciate some follows I only have 2 so far thx guys.