Library Date

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

On a chilly day of Saturday, Caden walked into a private Library. He took out a library card and gave it to the person behind the counter. She checked in for him and gave it back. This library is his favourite place to go. It's quiet and many people who came here is to study and research using the library's computer. It's free of charge to use it too. He walked on the stairs that's made out of clear glass. Sometimes he even feels like the stairs is going to crack and make him fall down.

He walked upstairs, and unlocked one of the private study room. He booked it earlier online, the registration will go to your card and it'll allow you to open it. Caden checked if it worked and it did. He decided to leave the private study room for a while and went to find some novels to read. After all, one of his favourite novel is here and the library doesn't allow you to borrow it. There's several cases where the borrower never returned it back.

So ever since then, they ban anybody from borrowing it. You're only allowed to read it inside of this library. Caden went back to one of the book shelves that he remembered where he last put it. After checking from top to bottom, he saw what was exactly what he's looking for. He took the book and checked if his paper bookmark is still there and it is! He sighed and went back to his private study room.

The private study room does not have a window which makes Caden feel safe here. Atleast nobody is going to take a peek at him through the window. That thought makes him shivers. Opening to the page he last read, he's planning to stay here until late afternoon. If he wanted to sleep here, he would too since it's cold and nobody could bother him. Plus, the door is shut tight unless you have the registration to this room which is impossible. Because only one person is able to book it.

Meanwhile, somewhere near the private library. Malechi is injured. He just witnessed a thief snatching a purse from an elder and ran to a dark hallway. He quickly ran after him, he managed to get the purse away from the thief but got stabbed in the shoulder. He didn't used his full strength as a demon, he doesn't want the thief to suspect him being an abnormal being. He punched the thief to the wall, making him unconscious. He left the thief rotting there and went back to the elder.

The old woman thanked Malechi for helping her out. She gave him 50 dollars in returned but he kept on refusing. He thinks 50 dollars is too much even though he went through a lot in such a short amount of time. The elder keep on insisting so he gave up and took it. He watched as the elder walked away slowly. Malechi checked his map to see if there's a nearest clinic around here. The only one that's sorta closed to him is a hundred meters away. Malechi grumbled.

He can't walked there. Not only that, he can't take Grab either. He have been focusing on the traffic these days, and there's a traffic jam for 2 days in a row. He'd be surprised if he goes on a Grab, and it takes hours to get to the clinic. The pain is throbbing in his shoulder, he felt a bit harder to breath but tried to keep it steady. He looked over at the private library. He could rest there. He goes there rarely but he does have the library card so he's able to entered.