Clans

HEATHERCLAN

The Pretty and Sneering

LEADER
CHERVILSTAR—a long haired, chocolate and red, mackerel calico she-cat, with yellow eyes.

DEPUTY
ROOKFOOT—a black spotted tabby she-cat, with short fur, and gold eyes.

MEDICINE CAT
SOOTTAIL—a black she-cat, with long fur, and gold eyes.

WARRIORS
YELLOWFOOT—a red classic tabby she-cat, with short fur, and yellow eyes.

SLUGSTREAM—a black tom, with short fur, and amber eyes.

BRAMBLEPELT—a black tom, with long fur, and amber eyes.

BEEFUR—a short haired, red spotted tabby she-cat, with hazel eyes.

RAVENTAIL—a short haired, black spotted tabby she-cat, with hazel eyes.

BLACKCLAW—a black classic tabby tom, with long fur, and amber eyes.

PLUMSTONE—a short haired, white tom with gold eyes.

APPRENTICES

CORMORANTPAW—a black she-cat, with short fur, and hazel eyes.

LIGHTPAW—a short haired, white tom, with gold eyes.

QUEENS
BROWNHEART—a long haired, chocolate classic tabby she-cat, with copper eyes.

WAXCLAW—a red mackerel tabby she-cat, with long fur, and green eyes.

SPECKLETAIL-A grey striped tabby she-cat with brown eyes.

ELDERS
MISTLESTREAM—a mostly white, black and red classic calico she-cat, with long fur and yellow eyes.

GORSEEAR—a long haired, red mackerel "pseudo-tabby" she-cat, with amber eyes.

SWANFANG—a white tom, with short fur, and blue eyes.

RUSSETFERN—a short haired, red classic "pseudo-tabby" she-cat, with gold eyes.

NIMBUSCLAN

The Negative and Considerate

LEADER
QUIETSTAR—a long haired, white she-cat, with a lilac and cream classic calico-tabby tail and ears, and green eyes.

DEPUTY
LILACSTONE—a black she-cat, with short fur, and yellow eyes.

MEDICINE CAT
BRINDLEBLAZE—a black and red, mackerel tortoiseshell she-cat, with short fur, and copper eyes.

WARRIORS
RAVENHEART—a black and red, ticked calico she-cat, with short fur, and gold eyes.

PIPITLEG—a chocolate mackerel tabby tom, with short fur, and hazel eyes.