𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝐹𝑂𝑅𝑇𝑌

MAIVY POV
CW: SMUT.

I laid my head on Tom's chest, bored out of my mind.

"I'm so bored." Tom trills his lips, looking down at me. "Me too." I agreed, that's when I suddenly got an idea.

I furrowed my brows sitting up. "Hey do we have any left over donuts?" I asked, adjusting myself on the bed. "I think so why?" Tom curved his lips, questioning me.

"Can I stack them on your dick and eat them?" I added, Tom scrunched his nose. Pausing for a minute, he was thinking about it.

"I mean, if you want to yeah." He nodded.

I squealed, running down the stairs. "Where the donuts at?!" I shouted, to everyone sitting on the couch. "There should be a dozen left on the counter." Gemma pointed to the island.

I grabbed the box, running back up the stairs.

"Oo, can I play ring toss too?" I shut the door with my butt, jumping back on the bed. "You can do whatever you want." Tom shrugs.

"This is so exciting!" I placed the box on the bed, getting up. I took all my clothes off, sniffling a little before sitting back on the bed.

"Take them off." I pointed to his pants, opening the box of donuts. I squinted at the hole, anticipating if it would slide down, it might be a tight squeeze.

"Okay get it hard while I figure out my technique." I demanded, thinking about the angle I would throw it in. "Arch a little." Tom smirked

"No, this is for my enjoyment not yours. You're still getting sucked off so enjoy it." I shook my head. I ignored his deep sigh and got up, standing behind the end of the bed, I lined the donut up, throwing it.

"I GOT IT ON!" I screamed, jumping up and down.

I quickly noticed that it wasn't gonna go down past his tip. "Fuck." I groaned, pouting. I walked over to him, trying to push it down.

"That's so sad." I curved my lips downward, I was really looking forward to eating them off of him.

"Here let me try." He suggested, trying to push it down. But, it had broke. "Tom! I wanted to stack them." I ran my hands down my face, dragging it down.

He pouted back at me a little trying to fix it. "You can still eat it, look!" Tom smiled, trying to make me feel better. "It's not the same." I shook my head, sighing.

"Why don't you go get some whipped cream and you can put it on top of one of the donuts and eat it off the end." Tom offers.

"Oo, good idea." I got up, grabbing one of his shirts.

"I'll be back." I threw his big shirt over my body, before going back downstairs. "What are you doing?" Bill looked to me, while I ran to the fridge. Grabbing the whipped cream.

"Nothing, don't worry about it." I shook my head, walking back towards the stairs. "You're nasty." Georg made a disgusted face, once it had clicked.

I didn't respond, shrugging him off.

"Whats she doing?" Bill leaned over Gemma, now looking at Georg. "She's gonna suck his dick, with donuts and whipped cream." I heard, before running back up.

"I hope you get a yeast infection!" I heard Bill's remark, I slammed the door shut. Sitting on the bed.

"I'll lick you clean don't worry." I reassured, placing another donut on his tip. "Ready?" I smiled, lifting the whipped cream over him. "Mhm." He nodded.

I pressed on the nozzle, tilting the bottle in a circle like motion. I put some in my mouth before putting it on the floor. "Sit up." I patted Tom's knees.