eight

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 EIGHT

' FRIDAY, 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟏, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟑  'The Hanger ━━━━NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTYSanta Monica, California

' FRIDAY, 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟏, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟑 '
The Hanger ━━━━
NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY
Santa Monica, California .ᐟ

❛ MAKE   SOME NOISE. ❜

"Now this is your very first public event and I know that you're nervous. There are going to be many celebrities here tonight, there's also going to be paparazzi taking pictures of everything that you might not even thought of. You're going to be asked questions that may not sound the nicest but that's what you're going to encounter in the business. But that's where I come into play, it's my job after all. Lastly, have fun and enjoy tonight after all it's your big night."

Megan's words remained still in Toni's head as she stared at her reflection. Suddenly the feeling of a makeup brush swiping against her cheek in an upwards manner caused her to blink back in surprise. Tonight was the New Year's Eve celebration at The Hangar in Santa Monica, and Toni was invited to perform there. Suge (with the urgency of Megan) decided it was there that Toni would reveal herself to the public and perform We Don't Need It which featured Tha Dogg Pound.

Toni didn't even realize that she was shaking until her makeup artist tapped her shoulder, "I'm not trying to be a prude or anything, but are you okay Toni? You're shaking." She pointed out.

Looking down at her feet she was indeed shaking, looking back at the makeup artist with a faint smile she answers, "I'm fine, just nervous."

Shaking off the nerves for just a bit, Toni allows her to continue.

Five minutes passed and Toni was now standing as Coi placed the minimal accessories that she thought would look good with the outfit she chose for the night. Wearing a figure-fitting sheer stocking jumpsuit with a low neckline, and halter neck style with thin, adjustable straps, it gave her the ability to move freely with its low back design with cross-over detail, cut-out bust design, and diamonds detailing all over it. Her makeup was something simple with browns and little rose golds around the corner eye, and her hair was bone-straight cut in layers that framed her face.

Toni wanted to bring a change or something different to the label. Around her, it was predominantly men who were gangstas, portrayed to be gangstas or just overall street-like.

She wanted to show that beside every man there was a leading lady that could hold her own and through her music and overall look she hoped that her message was being seen.

A knock on her dressing room's door caused her to look up, "Come in." Toni moves a bit to let Coi put the diamond necklace around her neck before stepping back to admire her work.