Characters

Male main lead : Salaar ali khan

Female main lead : Alisha asfandyar wali

Salaar is 29 years old,He is a mafia king of India and the CEO of the Khan company. He is extremely powerful, wealthy, brilliant, Handsome , rude, cold, and vicious. He is also a self-made billionaire despite coming from a rich family, he is an extremely closed off person, he is fiercely protective and possessive of his belongings.

Alisha is a beautiful,cute and intelligent girl.she is a university student, her family is rich,she is the only girl in the family ,she is really close to her cousin brothers,her cousin brothers love her alot and they are very over protective towards her.

(Alisha is 20 years old)

(btw salaar and Alisha are the only children of their parents)

Salaar's family

Salaar's father → Ali Khan: He was the ex mafia don,he loves salaar a lot , he is cold towards everybody except his family.

Salaar's mother→ Saniya ali khan : she is a housewife,loves her family a lot ,and she can do anything for her family's happiness.

Salaar's uncle from father's side → Azlan Ali Khan : He is a businessman and he is also cold towards everyone except his family

Salaar's aunty Azlan's wife → Farah Ali khan : she is a housewife and she is very protective toward her family.

Azlan and Farah's kids

Ahmed 25 years old

Ayan 23 years old

Umar 21 years old (older twin)

Samar 21 years old (younger twin)

Alisha's family

Alisha's father → Asfandyar wali : He is a popular businessman in India loves his daughter alot,he is very protective of his daughter.

Alisha's mother → Tayaba asfandyar wali : she is a housewife,loves her family and is protective towards her daughter.

Alisha's uncle → asfand wali : He helps his brother in business (means asfandyar) loves Alisha like his own daughter

Alisha aunty → Aliya asfand wali : she is a housewife,loves her family very much,Alisha is like her daughter.

Asfand and Aliya's kids

Shameer 26 years old

Shaveer 24 years old