Chapter Two: Supernova

"LOLLY! NOW!"

     A scream was heard from the centre of the city. A fight was breaking out between two heroes and a villain. Pink bubbles were shot and it exploded on impact.

     "You owe me a lot of bubblegum for this, Stone Cutter." A woman said. The second most powerful hero, Lolly, has the power to blow out bubblegum bubbles that explode on impact. It's an interesting power indeed.

     Something narrowly zooms right by Stone Cutter's ear, was that a shooting star? 

     It was pretty but it was dangerous, the points of the star can cut into a person's body and the colourful trail behind it could burn a person's skin. Another woman stands in the centre of the two of them. Purple and galaxy-like hair that seems to twinkle like stars, she seemed like a lovely woman but she is not what people would expect, she was the number two most dangerous villain. Supernova, the woman beyond the stars. She dodges exploding bubbles that come in her way as Stone Cutter tries throwing punches, he puts his hands together and motions them both forward.

     A section of the ground lunges towards Supernova, she jumps over it and shoots another star at Stone Cutter. A bubble hits the star and blows it up. Lolly searches for another stick of bubblegum but finds her pockets empty, "Well, sh*t! You better know how to dodge, rock boy." Lolly quickly dodges another star. Stone Cutter throws boulders at Supernova, she dodges them in such fluent movement. "Keep going, it's only getting more fun." Supernova teases. Lolly pulls out her blade and strikes it at Supernova, the blade is stabbed into her hand when she tries to block it. Supernova yelps and grabs Lolly, she throws her at Stone Cutter.

     "AH F*CK!" Stone Cutter swore as Lolly landed on him.

     Supernova winces in pain as she looks at the two heroes, "Motherf*cker... I'll kill both of you!" Supernova screams out as she shoots another star at them.

     Magnet uses his powers to push the star in another direction. He runs over to them in a panic, "Are you guys okay!?"

     Stone Cutter gets up, "We are fine."

     Supernova glares at them, she looks to the side and there stood a girl. Lolly's sidekick, Dollmaker, her eyes glows as she used her powers to look into Supernova's mind to desperately find out her identity. Supernova fights against it before running after the girl to knee her. Dollmaker holds her position as she searches for any kind of information before she gets kneed in the gut. 

     "DOLLMAKER!" Magnet yells out as Lolly quickly runs towards her.

     Lolly kicked Supernova's chin as she grabs Dollmaker by the arm whose eyes stopped glowing. Supernova backs away, slightly jarred from the kick.

     "Are you okay!?" Lolly asks with worry in her voice. Dollmaker nods as she holds her head with one hand. Dollmaker apologizes, "I-I couldn't get much, I'm sorry..."

     "No need to be sorry, you did your part."

     "She's getting away."

     "It's fine... Let her." Lolly said as she glares at Supernova. The villain runs off and disappears into an alley. Magnet and Stone Cutter ran to the two. "Is she okay?" Magnet asks.

     "I'm fine, it just hurts a little." Dollmaker coughs.

     Lolly pats her head, "Supernova got away but Dollmaker got a bit of information from her."

     "She works at some restaurant and lives alone. I don't know where she works or where she lives." Dollmaker explains.

     Stone Cutter thinks, scratching the bottom of his chin. "Hm, it's a good enough lead to find her. We will go to back to headquarters to investigate more"