Chapter Three: Straight from the Gutter

The sun rose the next day, another day for city citizens to suddenly be screaming from one direction. Stone Cutter holds up a building that is close to collapsing while Magnet helps evacuate any nearby bystanders. Sir Raven sits on the roof, he stares down at Stone Cutter and smiles. "Oh mighty hero~ Glad to see you on this nice day. How's the weather?" The villain teases. Stone Cutter glares, "Don't play that on me, you dirt-wad!"

     "Weak insult."

     "I'M HOLDING A WHOLE A$$ BUILDING!"

     "That's no excuse."

     Stone Cutter grumbles, he pulls out a piece of the ground to stick to the side of the building before going after Sir Raven. Using the shadow from beneath his cape, Sir Raven summons out two extra arms to grab the hero. Stone Cutter immediately grabs both by the wrist and winds one of them around his arm to pull Sir Raven closer. "Awh, if you missed me then you should've called." Sir Raven teases again.

     Stone Cutter scoffs, "I think seeing you out here almost everyday is enough for me..."

     "It's still not enough, darling~" Sir Raven winks.

     Sir Raven suddenly felt a force on the side of his body and before he knew it, he was thrown off the building. Magnet stands a distance from them with both his palms out, his arms shaking as he uses his powers on the villain. "D-Did I get him?" Magnet stutters. Stone Cutter went to the edge and looked down where Sir Raven is nowhere to be found. Stone Cutter dusted himself off, "Well, he's gone now."

     Magnet sighs with relief.

     Stone Cutter wiped the sweat off his head, the battle was long and tough but luckily he was saved by Magnet.

     "Where did he go?" Magnet asks.

     Stone Cutter scoffs, "No clue but that's alright, are all the civilians okay?"

     "Yes, they are with Zion."

     "Good, that's all that matters."

     Stone Cutter ruffles Magnet's hair and raises up a piece of the ground into the air so they can use it to get down. Zion was trying to calm a crying baby down in the evacuation point. Magnet chuckles slightly, "Having trouble there?" Zion groans and brings his hand to his nose, "This is why I stay in the building-"

     "Hey, you need to start going outside to play instead of playing on your computer all the time." Stone Cutter jokes.

     Zion glares, "Don't pull that card ever again..."

     "What? It's true."

     "I am literally your only hacker!"

     Magnet laughs before going over to the baby, he slowly scoops them up and rocks them slowly. He hums a simple tune as he gently patted the child on the head. The baby slowly stops crying and falls asleep after a coo. Stone Cutter smiles, "You are good with kids."

     "Maybe it's because he is a kid." Zion smirks.

     Magnet gasps, "Hey! I'm sixteen!"

     "Like I said, a kid."

     Magnet pouts and sticks his tongue out at Zion before giving the child to an adult. Stone Cutter observed the damage and sighs, they will need some help cleaning up the mess they left behind.

In the dark, a shadow of feather zoomed into a blocked off alleyway. Sir Raven was thrown across the ground, he rolled over a few times before coughing.

     "Ah–! Gosh, you have to be careful..- A lot of us don't fly, ya know." Sir Raven got up to dust himself off. The stranger hisses and spreads their wings, they look angelic but they weren't white like angel wings, it was a menacing black. They bare their sharp teeth which were stained with fresh blood. "I see you were in the middle of a meal, Zero~" Sir Raven smiles.