THE START

The four siblings and Mia were in narnia, THEY WERE IN NARNI. The place the sibings talked about was real. As Mia looked around she saw the beach and that all the siblings looked happy to be back and at that moment Edmund smugly said"look Mia afterall we weren't story makers like you thought us to be see we are in narnia" Edmund was happy and all the siblings laughed at this Peter approached Mia "see we told you"
"yeah you did I just can't believe this"

After learning that a hundred years had been passed and the ruins nearby was the siblings old castel where they reigned, Mia was shocked to say the least. Sooneveryone found their old weapons and other items that belonged to them ,the siblings along with Mia set out to find some answers.

They found a dwarf  who was about to be killed they saved him but almost drowned the poor thing attempts. The dwarf was startled to learn about the siblings but he soon asked for proof and after checking if the siblings were actually the old kings and queens he finaly bowed down but later he gave Mia a odd look probably wondering why she was here and Mia to screamed in her head Ineed to know the reason too'. Soon the dwarf finally introudced himself as Trumpkin.

As they made there way to Aslan's how they met Caspian and the others. After a whole introduction and questioning Mia's presence here some even questioning her loyalty and a whole ruckus in which a sarcastic Mia replied "if I wanted to kill you I would have done it" but the thing was the siblings and odly enough Caspian truster her. At last they finally decided to attack the castel. 

The fight went downhill soon enough and thet were forced to flea causing everyone's mood to drop at their lost friends. After the fight all of them made their way back with defeated looks. The fight went downhill as Caspian had got distracted after knowing his father was murdered by Miraz. Also Cornelius acted strange and after seeing Mia and addressing her as Amelia he wanted to show her a book and his attemts to show Mia the book led him to get caught again but he forced Mia to run calling her Amelia yet again. 

After another round of fights due to Caspian almost waking Jadis, the white witch they decided that Lucy and Mia will go to find Aslan the next morning and they also  decided to duel Miraz to get the girls time.

At night Mia was sitting besides the tree looking at the stars questioning about Cornelius's behaviour when Caspian approached her as he asked her about her presence there they had a conversation that was draped in awkwardness and uncertainity
CASPIAN:"what are you doing here Ms Mia"
MIA:"I could ask you the same"  [Caspian sat besides her]
MIA:"can I ask you a question prince"
CASPIAN:"you don't have to address me as prince, just Caspian and yes you can"
MIA:"is your friend Cornelius not ok with his mind"
Caspian laughed at that "well why would you say so"
MIA:"he addressed me as Amelia and I did not introduce myself to him and no one knows my birth name is Amelia"
CASPIAN:"well Cornelius has always been weird so I can't say anything about that maybe he just knew someone like you I can't say anything, sorry I don't know that"

as Caspian turned to face Mia he was smitten to look at such a beautiful face and the moon light just illuminated her face at that moment he could swear he had never seen anyone as beautiful as her. Mia turned her head towards him and was startled to see him already looking Caspian became conscious of his staring and quickly left after making up an excuse to go to sleep and bidding her good night Caspian left quickly,leaving a giggling Mia, a rare sight I must add but that night all that he saw when he closed his eyes was the face of MIA STONE

THE NEXT MORNING, Lucy and Mia made there way to the forest to find Aslan but before they could leave Caspian wanted to give them Susan's Horn to blow it in case they are in danger but they had left not wanting to leave them alone in mouth of danger he followed them and found them attacked by several teramines and Mia fighting them all alone he saw one almost going to kill Mia he approached them and saved them just in time and Lucy left to see Aslan and Mia and Caspian returned back.

Seeing them back Peter quickly approached Mia and hugged her questioning about Lucy. Mia told him she is fine and would bring Aslan. As Peter got ready to fight Mia approached him and tried to tell him to stop this as it is dangerous but Peter did not stop but before he could leave Mia kissed him that left him shocked but he quickly kissed her back this made both of them smile a little but unknown to them Caspian was looking at them with a sorrowful look from behind the curtains of tent he had thought there was something between the two but he never thought that he would see this with his own eyes and that this would hurt him at that moment his aching heart made him question what was happening to him .

As the duel started all of them found themself at the battle goun, The Narnians had even won due to Peter but after his own minister killed Miraz a fight ensued and Aslan too joined them in the fight after finally winning the fight Caspian looked for Mia but before he could approach her he saw Peter with her hugging her as Peter's sibling approached them and at that moment Caspian finally understood he had started liking the girl, Mia. And this was the reason it hurts soo much when he saw her together with Peter because at this moment he realized" I am her's but she is not mine"

.