Chapter 4

Author's Note At End

" I have been called Harry since that day I was born, it was like a nickname that stuck with me. It was my uncles name that past the week of my birth. I never knew till the people that I thought were my parents to me so in my teen years. I'm sorry if he didn't clam to the name Mason but, the nckname is all they know, the people around atleast."

Louis stared at him as he talk, watching the words flow from the younger males mouth. His blue eyes looked at his friend sitting opposite of him as his ears took in the husky voice that was Mason's. Harry looked up at him and stared at him and saw what his eyes went to: his mouth. His' eyes hollowed toward Louis, he didn't want to lie to him but, he had to do some, just this once just to get his point acroos.

" Mason, it makes sense, it really does. I love how you talk," The last sentence had him look up at Harry with sparkling eyes and a smile that also made Harry smile and his face burn a bright crimson.

" Thanks for understanding that. Thanks for getting my clothes and stuff. I can leave after I take my shower okay." He said as he got up.

Louis reached up to grip Harry's hand making Harry face him in confusion. Louis put his head down and said to him in a low soft voice, " No, um, you can stay with me and hang with me, if you have nothing to do today, Mason."

" I..I would love that, I have nothing else to do." He smile warmly at the boy below him. He pick his head up once he turned around with the other hand and stared at him in his ocean blue orbs.

" I said I would go with you if you didn't hear me. Where exactly do you have planned?"

Louis smile happily at the younger male," It's a secret that I keep and I always keep them." 

Harry took that as a challenge as his eyebrow rose up towards the boy that was laughing inside his hand that was not took by Harry. He leaned in more to Louis face and let his hand slide down his body slowly making Louis shiver from his touch. Harry then as he got into his face till his nose was touch the other boy's, Louis didn't move at all till he felt a hand start to tickle him. Okay, not the touch he was looking for but, he got that and he couldn't stop laughing.

" Mason stop! STOP!"

" Not a chance Louis till you tell me where we're going."

" WHY CAN'T YOU WAIT!?" Louis said as he was trying to push Harry off but, it wasn't working cause Harry was stronger.

" I'm sorry, I'm a not patient, love." He kept tickle him till there were tears coming from Louis' face. He grabbed his hands and pended them above his head with one of his hands. He blinked a couple times and then looked at how he was positioned. Louis was under him and he was sitting on his lap. Louis laughs started to calm down and he looked up and realised what was going on. He looked up at Harry with his blue eyes blown an Harry's looking the same way.

" Mason.."

" Shh." Harry leaned into his face and started kissing him on the lips. Louis eyes enlargened by this motion but, he didn't object from it. 

He let go of Louis' hands slowly and put one of his large hands on his face to get a connection that wasn't felt. Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's midsection. Harry had gotten part of what he wanted even if it was too early. He felt free and thats all that mattered. Louis  leaned into the dept of Harry's neck and started to kiss and bruise it trying to get a more of a reaction out of Harry. Harry moaned out in a lower pitched voice than he had ever did with anyone he was with before

" Master Louis, Your mother wants to know what's taking you so long to come down here for brunch."

Louis gave an annoyed sound and cleared his throat.

" I was helping the guest with something and I am not coming for that. I will be back later for lunch."

" Okay, I will tell her, have a nice evenning master Louis."

He looked back at Harry, his face was laying down on the pillow near his shoulder. Louis kissed his neck again and it frightened him but, afterwards he leaned into the feeling. He put his hands behind his back an pushed him down til he felt the butt of the boy below him and he wrapped Louis' legs around him thin waist. 

This what he wanted.

This is what he craved for.

He wanted for Louis to be his.

A/N- I'm going to go New York this summer! Yay! And this could make me one step closer to being famous and singing for all you people around that I love. About this story and others: I WILL BE UPDATING EVERYDAY BUT, THE FIRST ONE IS THE NEW STORY ' Black: Dark Hour' I will be working on this more cause it's new and it needs to be started and then I will do everything else but if I miss a day, don't be upset, i have school and training to do. Thanks for reading. Love you!

5 votes or more for next chapter 5 in progression!