chapter 11

-Hey Mal? You ok?" The voice said, it's Liam.
-Um,snif,yeah i'm fine." I say.
-Hey can you do me a favor and open this door for me?" He asks while trying to open the door.
-Yeah sure" I say opening the door. Then I kind of felt dizzy and fell but Liam caught me and carried me bridal style.
-Hey woah" he said as he took me to his bedroom. He put me on his bed. "I'm gonna go get my dad." He said as he left and came back with his dad. Mr.Dunbar came to see me.
-She's has to many emotions at once." Then he sees that i'm holding my sides so he says. "Can i ?" I nod and he lifts my shirt to reveal claw marks con my rib cage "Or maybe this is why she's like this" he says.
-Well do something dad" Liam says while grabbing my hand.
-Go get Derek." I manege to say.
-Ok,alright I'll call him". Liam says. A few minutes later he comes bakc with Derek. He ran to me.
-Mal! Mal what happened!?!" Get said/yelled.
-We don't know what happened and she's not healing." Liam said.
-What do you mean not healing?". Derek said.
-Dad show him". Liam said. Then his dad lifts my shirt and Derek's eyes got watery. I've never seen him cry.
-There's nothing de can do. We just have to cover it up and wait." Derek said.
-Derek...Derek I...I lo..." I couldn't say anything else because I fell asleep. I felt someone put something on my sides then I hear people talking.
-What do you think she wanted to say?" Liam's voice asks.
-I love you." Derek said.
-Me too, bro bit what did Mal want to say?" Liam asks in a laugh.
-I love you". Derek said again
-Man this isn't a joke what.."
-She wanted to say I love you." Derek yelled.
-Oh sorry dude." Liam said.
-It's fine". He said. He was looking at me I could feel it. Then he took my hand." She's always the one who págs the price."
-Pays the price?" Liam says.
-She's the one who always get hurt and has truble healing. I don't want to loo se get jet." He said.
-Derek can I ask you something? Since you are her brother." Liam asks.
-What?" He says in his cold voice.
-You know since Isaac cheated on Mal and I was.."
-Wait Isaac cheated on Mal!?!?!" Derek yelled. I woke up at that same moment.
-Hey what'se going, wait you told him??" I say grabbing my sides. They hurt.
-Why didn'to you tell me?" Derek asked.
-I knew you would get mad and want to kilo him or something." I say.
-Yeah that's probably what i'm gonna do. I warned him." Derek said.
-Yeah bit you need to.." I didn't finish cause my sides hurt too much.
-Mal you alright?" Liam asks.
-My sides hurt. What happened to me."
We don't know, you came here like this." Liam said.
Isaac." Derek muttered before getting up and going towards the door. I roll on the bed to try and get up but fall on the ground. Liam runs to me.
-Derek wait!" I yelled bit he was gone.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey so as usual vote coment and maybe fallow plazas need feedback!!!!! Love youzzzz