chapter 8

I had a nightmare. I was with my mom and dad then Peter came and killed every one exept me.

-I'm gonna make you suffer." he says. I wake up in a jump.

-What's wrong babe?" Isaac says.It's me or he just called me babe?

-I had a bad dream" I say crying.

-What about?" he asks

-My family.dead"

-It's ok, I'm here it's just a bad dream and besides that it won't happen I don't get why everyone worry's about bad dreams." he says. Again with his cold voice.

-What is your problem why are you all cold?" I say getting up.

-I'm sorry alright I just don't feel well." he says kissing me.

-Nice kiss" Derek said.

-What are you doing Derek?"Isaac said.

-Just wanted to check on my little sister." he said.

-It's ok I won't eat her."Isaac said. Seriously is he on his man period or something?

-We need to go to school anyway so i'm gonna go get dressed" I say.

Derek leaves so I take my shirt off. Isaac smiles."What?"

-You look nice without a shirt" he saids laughing."You need a shrit don't you?"

-Yeah" I say

-Then come and get it." he says as he puts the shirt up high. I get on my tippie toes but I can't get it so I kiss him then he gets his hand down enough so I can get it."You're cruel"

-I know" I say smiling.

- - -

At school I was getting my stuff for math and the guy who said "girls siriously can't count" came to me.

-Hey." He said pushing me against the locker.

-Um, what are you do...."I didn't have time to finish because he kissed me. I make him get off of me and I punch him and kick him on the unforgivable spot.Then he gets up and punches me several times and kicked me like 3 times. Then I see Isaac coming he gets to the guy and punches him alot of times. I was bleeding from my nose.

-You ok? What did he do to you?"

-He kicked and punshed me like 3 times on my sides." I say.

-Oh man. Do you wanna stay cause we can leave and go home if you want?"

-No its ok I'll be fine I think."

-Let's go over there you're bleeding alot."

-I'm fine " I say sitting on the floor and whiping my nose.

- Why did you punch him?"

-Well because he... he kissed me." I say loking at the floor.

-Oh that guy is gonna have one after school." Isaac said.

-I think that he had enough for today." I say putting my hand on his shoulder to calm down he looked at me and kissed me.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

So yeah hope you like please comment vote or even fallow love youzzzzz