Chapter 19

I wake up on a chest. Again. I think. Oh god I don't even remember anything. I hope I didn't do anything stupid. Argh my head! What the hell did I do? I lift my head and look at the persons chest and it's definitely not Liam's. It's a..a..dead body? Oh my god I'm laying on a dead body!!!! I get up and loose balance only to fall again. I notice that my shirt is no use anymore considering it's in shreds. I seriously need to know what's going on. One minute I'm falling asleep on Liam's chest the next I wake up in a weird cave cage thing in complete darkness and on a freaking DEAD BODY!

-Scott?! Liam?! Someone, is anybody there?!" I yell. Stupid move right? I mean what am I thinking someone could come and literally kill the living hell out of me! Speaking of killing me here comes someone. I hear footsteps getting closer and closer until the person appeared and well turns out it's a lady. Blond hair and her face is..blue? That's it I've seen everything! What the hell a blue face?! Come on! She opens the cage doors and before I could do anything two muscular guys knock me out.
~ ~ ~

I open my eyes and I have a massive headache. I try to move my hand to cover my eyes from the burning light but realize that they're attached to a fence of some sort. I look to my left but no ones there. I look to the other side and see a silhouette. I flash my eyes blue and look back at the person only to realize that it's Derek. Oh my god Derek. Wait! He looks like he's...no it can't be. He can't be..dead? I pull with all my force to try and break the chains attached around my wrists only for it to dig into my flesh more.

-Derek? Please tell me you're not dead! Say something! Please!" I plead with watery eyes. He can't be dead he's the only thing I got left. Everyone else is dead. LITERALLY. I start to loose control and let a low growl out. Then a roar and it turns into a cry. I let my self go and the only thing holding me up are the chains. I start crying my eyes out something I don't do often at all. Suddenly I hear shifting and movement next to me. Wait a second..next to me?!? "Derek?"

-Mal? Mal is that you?" I hear a raspy voice say.

-oh god Derek you're alive! I thought..I.thought I lost you." I say looking at him.

-Are you alright? Are you hurt?"

-In all honesty I have no clue weather I'm still alive or dead! How about you?" I reply trying to ignore the impulsive headache.

-I think I know where we are and how we're going to get out of here." He replied. Just as he said that the doors slid open and the same lady as before walked in with two muscular boys.

-Well would you look at that! Both of the Hale's here in one room!" The lady said. I couldn't see her face she was completely in the shadows. "Remember me?" She said coming out of the shadow. I wouldn't have guessed it was her in a million years.

Kate Argent.

----------------------------------------------
OMG I'm so sorry for not updating. I had all of this written down but I lost my papers so I had to write this from scratch and this is not the original thing I wrote down this came directly from my brain. Again I'm sorry and I'll try to update more often!

Vote.Comment.Follow
Love youzzzz