Chapter 21

We stand right there me crying in Derek's arms. He let go and gave me a small kiss on my head.

-Let's got outta here alright?" I nod and we got to the doors and together we opened them. We got out the doors only to meet four other big men but they were wearing..bones?! What the hell man?! Bones seriously?! They still didn't see us so we hid behind a wall.

-What the hell are those?!" I whisper/yell.

-Berserkers." He replies.

-And what the hell is a berserker?" I ask obviously frustrated.

-It's that." He pointed the huge men wearing bones. Suddenly Kate came and brought all of them somewhere. "Come on it won't be long before she notices we're gone." He says softly. I nod and we ran until we hit two different hallways that lead two different ways. Suddenly we heard loud footsteps coming from the hall on the right.

-Derek?" He looked at me. And I saw that look I'm his eyes. That look someone gives you when they're sorry and that they really don't want to do what they're about to do but they have to. Well he was giving me that look and I know exactly what he was saying. "No! I'm not leaving you!!" I say starting to get watery eyes.

-Mal you have to. I promise I'll be there waiting outside for you." He said placing a hand on my cheek.

-How am I supposed to meet you outside if I don't even know where we are right now?" I ask.

-Isaac is waiting for you at the end of this tunnel." He replies. The steps are getting closer and closer. "Now go Mal! Go get outta here! I'll be there I promise but please get outta here!" I start running through the tunnel while crying my eyes out. On the way to the end of the tunnel I hear Derek and those monsters yelling. And I found a phone on the floor? I pick it up and open only to see that it's my phone and that I have three messages from Liam.

Mal! Call me back! I don't know where you went I woke up and you were gone. I hope you didn't run away or something what did I do wrong?"

It's been two months since you disappeared and honestly I don't know why I'm still writing to you Mal. You don't answer and I'm starting to worry."

Mal this is my last message and it's to tell you that I've moved on. You left and I was devastated but I can't stay like that all my life. And when I found Hailey it felt right. I'm sorry Mal. I love you!"

I finish reading those texts and notice that the last one was at least a month ago. Witch means I was gone for six months when he send that. I start crying and fall to the ground against the wall. I felt so bad I left Liam and he didn't even know where I went. At least he found someone better that won't leave him. I was crying my eyes out when a pair of arms wrapped around me.

-No let me go!!" I yell.

-Shh it's ok Mal it's me." The husky voice answers. I knew that voice anywhere.

-Issac?"
----------------------------------------------
Hellew!! I'm updating more often! Hope you enjoyed the chapter and stay tuned for the next chapter.
Vote.Comment.Follow
Love youzzz