next summer

3rd person pov

    belly and jeremiah have been together for almost a year now. they hung-out the rest of last summer and the entire school year. conrad was obviously upset, but being the older brother, he just wanted belly to be happy. and belly was happy with jere, or she thought she was.
     it was now the next summer, belly, conrad, jeremiah, steven, and taylor all planned to spend the whole summer in cousins just like previous years. the brothers had an unexpected trip to cabo in late may so they would miss the first few days of summer.
    belly and steven split the drive to cousins while taylor sat in the back. they arrived at the summer house and it looked just like it used to. there were now 3 adults so adam and laurel trusted them to be alone down there. a few days went by and eventually jere and conrad made it. as soon as they walked in the door belly gave jere a big hug, she noticed he was acting off. "how was your trip?" the brunette asked jeremiah with excitement. "oh, it was great!" he replied, still acting off. the rest of the day went by great but belly could tell something was up.
     everyone was in bed, or belly thought, so she went down for a midnight swim. "oh hey con." belly said, putting her towel down and jumping into the pool. "hey." he replied. belly starts to lap around the pool. "do you know what's up with jere? he's been acting weird all day." belly asks. "um, belly there's something i have to tell you." her heart drops to her feet and she gets very nervous. "jere.. he cheated on you!" "what?.." she runs to get her towel and goes straight inside.
    "jeremiah open the fucking door!" she then gets a message from conrad of a picture on jeremiah and lacie making out on a beach. she breaks down in tears and jeremiah opens the door. "bells what's wrong?" he says trying to hug her. "stop! don't touch me you fucking cheater!" jeremiah's heart drops. "belly.." "stop!" "we were on a break bells!" jeremiah says trying to calm her down. steven comes out of his room from all the commotion. "it was for a week! that doesn't count!" belly runs to her room. she cries into her pillow eventually falling asleep still in her swim suit.
    jeremiah just sat on his bed. how did she find out? fucking conrad! he thought.