Chapter 3: Homecoming

Seb's POV

I climb into Carlos' car and lean over to kiss him.

"Happy anniversary sweetie," I say.

"Happy anniversary love," he says.

I buckle my seat belt and he starts the car. He drives us to school. We arrive at the gym and get our pictures taken. We enter and find the theatre kids, greeting them. Then we head out onto the floor to dance. We're having a great time so far with quite a few kisses. A slow song starts, and I pull him close to him. My lips don't leave his for most of the song.

"Sebby, I gotta breathe," he whispers.

I chuckle against his lips. Then I pull away.

"I just love kissing," I whisper.

The song ends and a faster song starts.

"Can we sit?" he asks.

"Of course, love," I say.

We head to an empty table and sit down. I leave and return with punch, handing one to him. Then I sit down next to him. He lays his legs across my lap. He looks handsome in his tux, and I just want to- nope, can't think about that right now. Another slow song starts, and he pulls me onto the dance floor. I kiss him again. What is it about slow dancing with him that makes me want to kiss him and not stop? The dance ends and we head to his car. He opens the passenger door for me, and I get in. Then he climbs in after me and closes the door. He sits in my lap and stares into my eyes.

"Carlos?" I ask.

"You look so handsome in your suit," he says.

"And I had this desire to kiss you," he adds.

"Then do it," I say.

He presses his lips to mine. I wrap my arms around neck and thread my fingers into his hair, gripping his hands. He starts to loosen my tie, but I stop him.

"Carlos, not here," I say. "Just kiss me right now."

"You got it, baby," he says.

He kisses me again and it quickly turns to us making out. After a bit, he breaks the kiss and gets into the driver's seat. He drives us to his house. As soon as we get into his room, his lips are on mine again. We break apart and change into pajamas. Carlos lays his head on my chest. I run my hands through his hair. He closes his eyes and relaxes into my touch. I kiss his forehead and close my eyes, drifting off to sleep.