Chapter 18: End of semester

Carlos' POV

I can't believe our first semester of college is over. We pack up Seb's car with our suitcases.

 We're going home for Christmas. A whole month off? no school work and extra time with Seb? I'm all for it. 

"Carlos?" 

"Hmm?" I ask. 

"You've been quiet. Everything okay?" he asks. 

"Never been better," I say, taking his hand. 

We stop at a red light and he turns to me. He kisses me. 

"Good," he says. 

"I love you," I say. 

"I love you too," he says. 

The light turns green and he continues driving. We continue driving, switching off until night falls. We arrive at a hotel and check in. We get into the bed and cuddle, facing each other. He kisses me and I kiss him back. I could spend every night sleeping next to him. I love knowing he's there when I fall asleep and there when I wake up. 

"Seb, I love this," I say. 

"Love what?" he asks. 

"Sharing a bed with you every night," I say. 

"Carlos, that's- wow- that's so sweet," he says. 

He pulls me closer. 

"I feel the same way," he says. 

We arrive at my house after several days of travel. My mom and brother greet us. I hug my mom and then my brother. I separate from my brother to see my mom hug Seb. Aww. We head upstairs with our bags. I start unpacking. 

"I have space if you want to unpack," I say, pointing to the empty dresser.

"Are you sure?" he asks. 

"Oh course. It's all yours," I say. 

He starts unpacking too. We finish and head downstairs to spend time with my mother and brother. It's nice to be home.