Chapter Five: Spirits Speak

.~Amaterasu~.

I sat in a classroom, crying.

Ken... Why did you tell me to run and not help you?

I heard heavy footsteps approaching the door, so I ran over and hid behind one of the desks. I could see feet with black shoes and black pants. Nothing above that. Except, I could see that blood was running down their leg.

This was definitely a person.

"Hirabayashi-san!!!" They called.

Ken!!!

I jumped up from behind the desk and saw Ken. I smiled and gasped with joy... Those emotions only lasted until I saw his eye. None of his right eye could be seen anymore, blood covered it and it ran down his shirt and pants.

"K-Ken..." I choked. He smiled shyly. He wobbled a bit, and fell down.

I gasped and ran over to him.

"Don't try to help me... You'll get so much blood on your hands that you'll look like a murderer." He said with a chuckle. I started to cry.

"Hey, I hear you crying. I may not be able to see anything, but that doesn't mean I can't hear you..."

"Please don't die! Don't leave me alone!" I sobbed. He laughed again.

"You can make it out alive, Amaterasu. I'm sure of that. I know you've had problems and don't care if you die... But you are so much stronger than you think. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

He sat up and wrapped his arms around me. I cried and cried... And after a while he dropped to the ground... And I knew he was dead.
_______________________________________________________

.~Aya~.

There was a whole second wing... It was horrifying to think. Especially after watching the tons of innocent lives that were taken in the first wing...

"The atmosphere is different..." Shiori pointed out. She was right, it did seem like we had traveled to another dimension.

"Let's make sure not to lose anyone in here though, we don't know what's here." Katashi warned. We nodded.

We walked around the halls, passing classes that we'd never seen before. Everything was going smooth, until we saw a young girl sobbing in the hallway.

"Hello?" Yuuki called. The girl looked up, and I could barely tell if she was human since she had so much hair. Her blonde, silky hair dropped to her waist, and she even fit a bun on the top of her head. She wore thick, black glasses, and her uniform was a simple white shirt and a black vest.

"Don't kill me!!! Please!!!" She screamed.

"Wow, chill out. We won't hurt you. We're here to help." I said calmly. The girl stood up.

"I'm... Rika Fukuhara..."

"Mikami Aya," I began, pointing at each person in my group,"Okawa Shiori, Shizuki Yuuki and Tsukuda Katashi. We were all brought here by the Sachiko Ever After Charm. Was it the same for you?"

"Yes... I got the charm and my friends and I did it at our house... There was an earthquake and now we got stuck here! Now... Two of my friends are dead..." Rika explained, looking down.

"We lost someone too..." Yuuki said. I looked down.

"I'm still trying to find my sister and my boyfriend... I hope they're okay."

"We're still looking for our other five friends. Want to join us? We can search for your friends on the way." I offered. Rika nodded and smiled at us.