Chapter Eight: Taken by Surprise

.~Mari~.

"Aya... No..." I whispered as I began to cry. I could feel that she was going to summon in the spirit world within minutes.

"Mari Onee-Chan?" Sachiko came up to me and tugged on my shirt.

"Y-Yes...?"

"Aya Onee-Chan is gonna go back to the real world," She smirked,"I've got a purpose for her."

I smiled. I knew Sachiko having a 'purpose' was a bad thing, but at least she'd be alive and with Katashi.

"But you have to keep it a secret." Sachiko demanded. I nodded.

As she left, I turned to the heartbreaking scene that was Katashi mourning Aya. It made me cry harder and harder...
_______________________________________________________

.~Shiori~.

Right around the time we found Aya, we noticed Yuki Kanno's tongue under the floorboards. Ryou had been trying to comfort Katashi, and Amaterasu stayed with them, while we went a short distance away and found Yuki.

"Gihh it back..." She hissed. Yuuki backed away, but I stood firm and handed the bag to her.

"This is yours."

She smiled weakly and everything started shaking. I heard Ryou and Katashi running towards us.

Did we do something wrong?!

In an instant, the rumbling stopped.
_______________________________________________________

.~Katashi~.

I was standing in front of two bodies. One of a middle age woman, who's neck seemed to be broken. Above her, letters were written in blood to form 'Yoshie Shinozaki'. The second was a little girl, who's body was decayed, and her tongue seemed to be cut out. She was laid with a scared expression. Letters above her formed 'Sachiko Shinozaki'.

Then, I saw four children laid on a dirty floor, with a middle aged man standing in the corner of the room. The one girl was untied, and she stood up and grabbed a pair of scissors and walked over to the little boy laid next to her. She stabbed his stomach with the scissors.

No!!! Stop it!!!

After a while, he stopped screaming and stopped breathing. The little girl opened his mouth and cut out his tongue. She walked over to a girl, who was much tinier them the others. She cut around her jawline, and the most horrifying thing happened. Her head fell off. Her tongue was also cut out, which I never knew how she did.

She walked over to the last child, who was taller than the rest. She took off her blindfold and stabbed her eye multiple times. When she stopped struggling, her tongue was cut out.

I could never forget the screams of those children...

But a few things intrigued me.

The little girl who murdered the rest... She looked familiar.

She was the little girl who was dead in my vision!!! Sachiko Shinozaki!!! How was she living though...? Second, why were they murdered? Why was the man part of this?

These were the kids that haunt the school...

How long did it take me to realize?
_______________________________________________________

[Yeah the chapters will get shorter and shorter]