Chapter 10: The End

.~Katashi~.

When I opened my eyes, I saw a white ceiling, unlike any of the ceilings in Heavenly Host. When I sat up, I saw fancy desks. It was the classroom we had done the charm in!

"We're back!" I shouted. I looked around and saw Shiori, Yuuki, Amaterasu and Ryou laying on the ground across from me.

Everyone else... Really died?

"Five more minutes..." Yuuki groaned, but then he realized where he was and he laughed in delight. Ryou, Amaterasu and Shiori sat up, and they gasped and we all ran around giving hugs. Then I realized...

Rin is really dead. Rei is really dead. Ken is really dead. Rika and Emi are really dead. Aya is really dead.

"I'm glad I saved you!" A small female voice chirped.

"Yuki..." I whispered.

"And I have a present for you... From Sachiko." She said, looking at her feet. Her pigtails dropped.

A whirl of blackness appeared behind her and a body dropped out of it to the ground.

Shiori and Amaterasu recognized the person immediately."AYA-CHAN!"

Aya sat up and looked around. Then she smiled, and her face lit up. Then she saw me.

I ran to her and whipped her up in a hug. We both started crying.

"Thank you, Yuki... For bringing us back." I said.

"It's the least I could do since you guys got everyone's tongues back," She said,"Good luck, guys. I'll miss you." As she said that, she disappeared.

"Katashi... Mari, Rei, Rin, Kawashima..." She choked.

"I know..."

She shook her head."No you don't... They won't be remembered! Nobody's going to remember them! They're really dead, and they'll be stuck in Heavenly Host for all eternity!"
_______________________________________________________

[Annnndddd that's the end. The sequel will be out tomorrow or possibly later today! I'm sorry if this was confusing and if I missed some information about Sachiko, her mother, Yoshikazu, and the children. Thanks for reading!|