Number 1 Rock Lee The way of the Shinobi

Rock Lee walked down a rocky path after supper time in his home town Konohagakure (Konoha for short). It had only been a week since Naruto had left to train with Jiraiya and he felt empty as Naruto was one of his best friends and he always had a lot of fun when he was around him (probably since he would go a bit crazy sometimes). The words of his sensei, Master Guy echoed through his head. "We must stay together," he remembered him saying.

He continued walking and agreed with Guy that we must stay together as I must teach the world that even though I may not have ninjutsu or genjutsu and only Taijutsu's all I got, I will show Neji that I can win even with my disadvantage. Rock Lee returned to the forest where he saw Tenten, Might Guy, and his rival Neji.

Guy said to the three of them "Well ninjas, we are going on another level C mission!" then Nedji started asking questions. "Master Guy, what is the mission?" Might Guy looked at Neji and replied with a smile "You see, a young, newly added Genin has gone missing, and since you all are now more experienced I decided this would be a good mission for you three to do with me!" Neji looked not surprised but puzzled with more questions. I then raised my hand to ask a question. Guy then pointed his finger at mine and said "Yes, Rock Lee!" I then asked my question "How are we, just three ninjas supposed to track down a young Genin that has gone missing when we don't have a clue who did it or where they went?" Guy looked at the three of them and spoke saying "Well we might not know who the culprit is yet or what they're planning but we do know that they are somewhere in the sand kingdom, of course, this may not be the case for the missing Genin whos name is Chikara, meaning power, but it's all we got on where he was last spotted. The young Genin could be in danger as we speak so we must get on it." Then Guy said with his hand up "Go!" bringing his hand down and all three ninjas rushed out of the clearing together to do their mission. Guy then followed behind.

Rock Lee ran through the forest jumping quickly over obstacles that came in his way such as branches, leaves, and Konohamaru trying to hit a bird with a stone. Rock Lee looked over and saw Tenten looking as if she wanted a break from the whole ninja business. Neji was ahead of her going faster than her and Rock Lee. "Why are you in such a hurry Neji!" Rock Lee shouted. Neji didn't even look back and he replied "The faster we get done with this the faster we can get back to the village to train. Rock Lee replied "Don't you know that this is training!! Ha ha ha!" Neji seemed embarrassed but then spoke on the comment "This Lee is light training and the real training is back home where we can train against each other while this is where we have to work together." Lee but in and said "Teamwork building!" Then Tenten looked over at Lee and said: "Lee I don't think Neji is feeling it right now, I mean ever since the Chuning exams and his battle with Naruto he hasn't been the same making himself train harder and harder until the day when he battles Naruto again." Lee looked at Tenten and spoke, "I guess your right." Lee then focussed on their mission traversing the forest to get to the sand kingdom which would take them until sunrise tomorrow. Rock Lee looked up into the night sky knowing that this mission might be his time to shine.