Number 3 Ino Chuning Exam Take Two

Ino waved goodbye to Shikamaru and went inside the building with Choji by her side. They both walked up to the signup booth together. They started filling out forms until the instructor said "You'll need a third team member if you're going to enter the chuning exam!" Ino had completely forgotten about the third member. They had Shikamaru last time but he passed on to be a Chunin. And now they were left with one open spot for a new team member. Ino thought of a certain someone that might be a good fit for the team. Ino then whispered the name of who she thought they should bring "Sakura!" she said. Choji looked at her astonished. "Aren't you too like rivals or something?" Ino looked at him and replied "That was a while ago. Plus she has been training with the 5th Hokage so she has to be tuff which could make our team get past round 2, if you know what I mean."

Ino stood in a bright red telephone box and dialed Sakura's number. "Oh, come on Sakura, pick up!" then she heard something from the phone. "This is Sakura! I couldn't receive your message at this time. Please leave a voice mail and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can!" Inos's face let up in fury. "Okay, Choji! You and I are going to go and ask her in person!" she yelled and left no time for Choji to talk and before you knew it Ino had grabbed Choji's arm and pulled him out of the building. They soon made it to the room of Sakuras. There were still lights off and she was still sound asleep.

Ino opened the door and yelled "Sakura! WHY are you still sleeping when it is twelve in the morning!!!!" Sakura burst out of her bed startled by the loud ruckus caused by Ino. "Oh, It's you. What are you doing here?" Sakura asked as Choji just made it in through the window. "Ughh..!" Choji said as he rolled all the way until he landed on his back and stood up. Ino replied "Sakura, you see we need a third member for the Chuning Exams since Shikamaru passed. We were wondering if you wanted to join us as, you know Naruto and Sasuke have both gone off training.

Sakura looked at Ino at said in a solum voice "I don't know if I can... I mean I don't know if Tsunade will allow me to go off and do that." Ino huffed and then said, "Well you know Sakura, we could just leave a note for her and you can come with us to join the group!" Sakura stared thinking about the words carefully. "Okay, I'll join! But we first have to convince Tsunade as I don't think she would like it very much if we left a note and left to go do it." Ino then said "Fair anuff Billboard Brow!" Sakura laughed at the compliment that others would take great offense to.

Sakura led the way down a corridor full of rooms on both sides home to all sorts of ninjas in the village. Then Sakura knocked on a door and a woman, presumably Tsunade said "Come in!" then Sakura opened the sliding door and stepped inside to have a conversation with Tsunade. Ino and Choji stayed outside the door eavesdropping to see if their journey over here was a success or not. Ino listened in and heard "Crunch, Crunch" Ino looked over to see Choji eating a bag of potato chips and gnawing away at them. "Choji!" Choji focused and said "What? I'm hungry." Ino replied with "Can you quiet it down please!" she said as quietly as she could but loud enough so that Choji could still hear it. Ino then heard from Sakura in the room "Thank you, Thank you Lady Tsunade! I won't let you down!" is what Sakura said before leaving the room and saying to Ino and Choji "All right I'm In!"