8.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

It's been about a week and a half since the two young adults texted each other. It wasn't because the idol was scared to say something or the girl was too nervous to reach out to the idol. It was just that both of them have been super busy for the past few days.

Jisung's been super busy and his schedule was packed with barely enough space to rest. With a new comeback coming up, him and the members have been crazy busy.

Preparations for comebacks were always hectic. The group had to do a bunch of photoshoots, attend a bunch of meeting to discuss the new album, record the songs, and learn new choreography.

Jieun on the other hand has been occupied with her studies. It was exam season and she's always had a habit of stressing over her grades.

Jieun's currently majoring in psychology, which she does not like at all. So studying psychology makes it even harder since she wasn't interested in going into that kind of career field.

The only reason Jieun is staying in that major is because of her mom, who sadly passed away. Her mother always talked about her daughter being a psychologist who helped many people. And Jieun wanted to live up to that, knowing it would make her mom happy, even if she wasn't physically there with her.

So with both of their busy timelines, the two young adults haven't interacted. Genuinely forgetting about each other for a bit. Jisung busy with his idol life and Jieun busy with her student life.

⋆˙⟡♡⟡⋆˙

Jieun was wiping down some of the cafe tables. She worked a part time job to keep her somewhat financially stable. But being a student and a worker at the same time was kind of hard.

Since she needed to study, she had her notebook and textbooks at one of the back tables. So she did her work whenever there were no customers to serve.

The cafe desk and kitchen were a bit messy and kind of small since it was a pretty small cafe. Because of the lack of space, Jieun decided to study at one of the customer tables in the back. It's not like anyone went to the back tables anyways.

After wiping down the tables, Jieun made her way back behind the cafe desk and yawned. Since it was already dark outside she felt the sleepiness start to hit. She was glad that she would close the cafe in about thirty minutes. Jieun struggled to keep herself awake but then her phone started to ring.

The girl sighed and looked at the caller id, which was one of her friends. A small smile appeared on her face as she accepted the call.

"Hello?" Jieun answered.

"Hello? Jieun? Please tell me the cafe is still open." The girl on the other side of the phone asked.

Jieun gasped, "I just closed it!"

"oh my gosh, i'm going to die." The girl whined.

"I'm joking, we're still open for another thirty minutes. You gonna stop by?"Jieun chuckled.

"Oh thank god! And yes I am. I need a coffee asap and I haven't seen you in a few days. I miss my other half you know."

"Don't let Dauen catch you saying that. She'll fight you, you know she loves me more than you Eunhee." Jieun let out a small laugh.

"Oh she does not! I know I'm number one in your heart anywaysss." Eunhee hummed.

"Yeah yeah whatever. You coming from the company?"

"Yep!" Eunhee said, popping the 'p' letter, "which is why I need a coffee, socializing at night is not it for me. I hate when I work late."

"Don't worry I got you! I'll make your coffee right now." Jieun said, starting to gather the needed ingredients and supplies.

"Thanks Ji, you're the best! See you in a bit, love ya!" Eunhee was grateful for her friend. Without Jieun, she'd probably be sleeping on the job. Since she needed coffee to energize her, it was perfect that her friend worked at a nearby cafe.

"Bye bye, love ya." Jieun then ended the call and started to prepare Eunhee's coffee.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚