33.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

"Jisung, your dog is pooping in the corner again." Jaemin informed him, passing by the tall boy who was having trouble putting on his mic pack.

Jisung groaned, "Again?"

He made his way to the familiar corner of the dressing room to see Jiji wagging her tail next to the mess she made.

Jisung couldn't even get upset at the adorable little dog, instead he shook his head and picked her up easily as if she was a toy.

"What did you eat? Why do you keep pooping over here?" He asked her, looking at the dog as if she could respond back to him. But she didn't and licked the side of his face instead.

Jisung walked over to the sofa and placed Jiji down gently, "Stay." He said, before walking to the restroom to grab a few paper towels to clean the mess.

So far, Jisung has had an eventful morning thanks to his new dog daughter. Jiji somehow managed to completely trash Chenle and Jisung's shared hotel room with trash because of her morning zoomies. Chenle thankfully helped Jisung look after the dog, since he himself has Daegal back at home and knew how to care for one.

Jiji also ripped up a few of Jisung's socks and knocked over a vase in the hotel, making the Dream members show up late to the venue for rehearsals and stage checks.

He couldn't get mad at her though, not when she used her little puppy eyes on him.

"It stinks in here." Haechan said as he walked inside the dressing room, scrunching his nose in disgust at the odor.

"Jiji pooped again." Chenle stated blankly, playing games on his phone.

"Again? What did you feed her Jisung?" Haechan asked in surprise and a bit of concern for the dog.

"I don't know. I just got her yesterday" The tall boy shrugged, cleaning up his dog's waste.

"Is the dog even safe with Jisung? I don't trust him with that tiny dog, he'll probably step on her on accident." Jeno added to the conversation.

"Hey, I'm responsible enough." Jisung defended himself, moving to pick up his dog protectively, "plus she likes me so I don't think she's going anywhere."

"And if anything, he can always give Jiji back to Jieun." Chenle said, still not looking up from his phone as he was focused on the game he was playing.

It was as if everyone stopped what they're doing because the room went dead silent. And all of them, minus Chenle, turned to face Jisung.

"What do you mean give Jiji back to Jieun?" Renjun ruffled his brows, clearly confused like everyone else.

"Jiji is her dog too." Chenle rambled, "It's like she's their little dog child, it's kinda cute. They saved her together from a pile of trash on the hotel roof. They even named her together...and I was not supposed to tell you that." Chenle cut himself off, looking at Jisung who looked like he could rip off his head any second now.

"Jiji is yours and Jieun's daughter?!" Mark gasped, taking in the new information.

Everyone was in shock and jaws were dropped, but they were soon replaced with warm or teasing smiles.