φ Deciding φ

You had been in the league for quite some time now and had an ok bond with everyone. Shigaraki was not very fond of anyone in the league, Toga mostly hung out with Twice, Mr. Compress liked performing magic to Kurogiri at the bar, and Dabi kept to himself. Although Spinner particularly didn't talk to you or anyone for that matter, you could always feel his eyes gazing on you.. Not that it bothered you though, you always took quite an interest in learning the quirks of others before actually getting to know them as a person.

You yourself had a normal quirk not much of a specialty, your quirk being a mutation quirk it allowed you to have retractable nails and a slightly improved sense of hearing it may not provide much but you always made up for that with body training.

You happen to notice going through the things you wrote down that Spinner also had a mutation quirk this initially sparked your interest because of the lack of mutation quirks in your area.

It was hard to decipher anything about his quirk other than what the eye can see, which is different in a case like Toga who tends to overshare with the league about her abilities as well as Twice.

From what you gathered he mostly chooses a close combat style using his make shifty katanas or just using basic knowledge to fight, his quirk allows his skin to be a little tougher due to the scales one other thing you caught during a mission was his ability to stick to walls at a certain degree like a gecko. You were very fond of him not fully relying on his quirk for safety as that's a mistake that many villain's make and end up dying to the cause.
Since you take an interest on him, today you decide that a conversation could help..

Where to start the conversation was the problem though, you knew he liked stain but it would be a bit odd to just randomly start a sentence like that so you ponder for a while of what to say. Eventually you take to long and its dinner time which Kurogiri insists on preparing for us since we're helping Shigaraki anyways.

*You walk out of your room*

*Toga's sitting patiently at the bar for her food*

"Is it done yet Mr.Kurogiri"
*she proceeds to give him a warm smile*

"Not yet im afraid"
*Kurogiri says in a melo tone*

"Aww ok"
*she pouts a little, and swings her feet sitting on one of the tall bar stools*

You continue walking up to the bar and have a seat on one of the stools at the end. As you look around the room you notice Mr. Compress playing cards with Twice and one of his doubles, Dabi's smoking a cigarette in the corner of the room on a chair, and Spinner is cleaning his favorite wooden handle knife.
You enjoyed watching him do so as he was very good at blade cleaning and worked precisely grabbing the back of the knife with his pinky to make sure it didn't slip..

*Toga noticed you staring intensely at Spinner*

"Whatcha looking at"
*She called out at you from a few bar stools over, giggling to herself*

*You quickly snap your head to look over at her giving her a stern look*

"Someone's upset~"
*she swung her feet once again in the chair and began laughing to herself*

Toga was not one to be phased by harsh looks as she was used to them but you still didn't like her commenting on your behavior.

"That's enough, dinners prepared"
*Kurogiri attempting to distract the conflict announced*

"Finally! Thank you Mr. Kurogiri"
*toga spits out a quick thank you and beings eating her food*

Kurogiri slides my food acrossed the table not spilling any, and then slides me 4 more bowls..