ଘ The Day ଘ

TW: Strong lang, Some fluff ?? ( '・ω・)

It had officially became the next day, you managed to get some sleep that night although being overwhelmed by the conversation you had with Spinner the previous night.

Kurogiri usually wakes up before everyone in the house second to him being you, then Mr. Compress, Dabi & Spinner, Toga, Twice, and lastly Shigaraki.

You'd think the leader of the l.o.v would be the first to be up and preping things for the day but that was rather the opposite of the case.

....

You wake up to the sound of your alarm going off at an early time of 6:00Am you get out of bed and shut it off, stretching as you walk over to your closet to get ready for today.

A pair of black cargo shorts and a tank top is what you end up choosing, comfortable enough to train in but it still looks good.

*You finish getting dressed and put back your hair so it's out of your face while training*

As you walk out of your room quietly down the hallway you spot Kurogiri at the bar with a hot cup of coffee making lists for Shigaraki to not follow as he never listened to Kurogiri's advice.

*You sit down at the bar, bouncing your leg slightly*

"Morning.. "

"Good morning" Kurogiri says politely

"Would you care for coffee this morning"
He gestures to the coffee maker.

"Sure, I need something to keep me up"

As Kurogiri makes your coffee you then hear Mr. Compress coming down the hallway. He was dressed in a button up shirt and black pants with a sleek brown belt and of course his hat.

"Gooood morning!"
He announced a little louder than need be. He was always in a loud and bright mood in the mornings.

"Morning"

"Good morning"
You and Kurogiri responded back.

Mr. Compress was always in a rush to be somewhere in the morning as well, where that was you didn't know.

"Your coffees done"
Kurogiri placed your coffee down gently on the counter next to you.

"Thank you sir"

As you pick up your coffee blowing on it
Mr. Compress is already heading out of the door.

Dabi now entering the room without you even taking a notice due to how quiet he was, takes a seat at the bar.

"Would you like anything" Kurogiri asks.

"No I'm fine" He replied as he lite a cigarette.

"I already tried waking up Toga, she didn't budge"
He looked up a Kurogiri.

"That's fine let her rest then"
Kurogiri assured while wiping down a tall glass.

Dabi may not have spoke much to the rest of the league but he did have a tendency to treat Toga as if she were his little sister.
Waking her up on time and buying her treats when the league was out on a mission.

You hear a doorknob turn and Spinner appears in your sight as you turn around to see who it is, he gave you a slight wave and sat down a chair from you at the bar.

He was wearing a loose tank top and some black sweat pants with his hair tied back with a strand of cloth similar to the one he wore in his costume.

"Morning guys" He glances at you and smiles.