𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝐹𝑂𝑅𝑇𝑌-𝑂𝑁𝐸

MAIVY POV

I was laying on Tom's chest, he wasn't wearing a shirt, it made him feel even warmer then usual.

"You should make your own cheer team." Tom says, randomly. I lifted my head off him, placing my palms on his stomach to help me up.

"What?" I shook my head a little, confused.

"I don't want you to give up on what you love because of me. I want you to do what you love to do." Tom smiles warmly. "I love you more then cheer though, I don't want to ruin this." I disagreed.

"It won't ruin it, we can deal with them. Together, I just want you to focus on doing what you love, please?" He held my face, I nodded slowly in agreement.

"Also I love watching you do your tricks, it's so entertaining." Tom laughs, pulling me back down.

"I've been working hard for years now, I like to think i've improved a lot." I took a deep breath in, feeling accomplished with myself.

"I- hold that thought." I placed my finger on his lips picking up my phone that had started buzzing on the floor. "Mom?" I asked, tiredly.

"Cami wanted to talk to you, open FaceTime." She clicked the button, requesting for my camera. I pushed Tom away, motioning for him to stay quiet.

"Hey mami, did you tell papa about the airplane incident?" I gulped looking down. She scoffed a little, I looked up to Tom worried.

"I thought you were saving yourself, what happened to that?" I saw her lick her lips in.

"I never said I wanted to, I just gave in for Mateo but he isn't the one for me." I explained. "You should be a good catholic girl Maivy." My mom had sounded disappointed with me.

"I'm sorry if i've disappointed you but that's not who I am." I shrugged, sadly. "Maybe it would be a good change to move you back to New York, Seattle isn't doing you any good." My face suddenly dropped.

"Mom, no." I shake my head aggressively.

"It'll be better for you in New York." I looked at Tom trying to come up with something.

"I had sex before Tom in New York!" I blurted out, before immediately covering my mouth.

I saw his face go into a straight line, as he raised his brows staring at me. "I uhm, I had sex with one of Mateos friends, yeah..." I said in a lower voice.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" She yelled. "Yeah so New York isn't suitable for me either, sorry! Also I have to go now do you hear that? The call is- freezing-" I started to sound like a robot before quickly ending it.

"You lied to us?" Tom sucked his lips in.

"No I lied to her." I dropped my shoulders throwing my phone back on the floor. "How is telling your mom your body count is higher then what it is gonna help?" Tom begins to laugh at me.

"Well i'll do it, if it means I can stay with my bae." I giggled, earning a cringed face from Tom, I pulled him into a hug.

"So you've only had sex with me, right?" Tom clarifies.

"Right."

-

"Wake up sleepyheads!" Everyone marched into our room. I intertwined my legs with Tom's not bothering to get up or say anything to any of them.

"Ew move those." Gemma lifted Tom's fingertips off my ass that he had been gripping tightly. He pretended to still be asleep, moving them to my boobs instead.

I grabbed a firm hold of his buttcheeks as a joke.

"Shit!" He screamed, clenching and jumping back. "Tom, you idiot!" I smacked the back of his head, laughing. They were supposed to think we were asleep.

"I wasn't expecting the grip." Tom laughs back. "Okay well anyways... it's our last day here. We should go out and have some fun." Gemma suggested.

"I'm gonna start my own cheer team in Seattle." I look to Tom, smiling then back at Gemma. "Can I be in it?" She asks, smiling as well.

"I don't know, are you good enough?" I looked her up and down. "We should make our own kiss list, it would be funny." Gemma plopped down on our bed.

"That's bitchy, don't you think?" Bill remarked. "Your hair is flat, don't you think?" Gemma remarked back.

"That is kind of bitchy, remember how hard I struggled." I pointed out. "Yeah that's because he's difficult, but he won't be on the list." Gemma points to Tom. "Shut up sonic head." Tom chuckles.

"Okay... whatever! Anyways, I just wanna do something kissing related because of how everything has turned out in the past." She shrugs.

"Why not do a kissing booth then." Gustav suggested.

Gemma's eyes and mine both lit up. "Oh my goodness yes! We can make it for charity." I lifted the blanket off of me getting up.

"Ivy!" Tom screamed pulling me back down. I fell back onto the bed confused, thats whenI realized I wasn't wearing anything other then my underwear and a crop top. "What I wear bathing suits it's fine."

"That's lingerie it's different, also they have no shame in looking." Tom clicked his tongue, covering me up.

"Gemma can you get me my notebook and pencil." I rolled my eyes, getting under the covers. "I got it." She gets up, going to the vanity.

It was time to start drafting up ideas.

A/N- hey guys if you haven't read my announcement make sure to go read that as to why this book is not completed LMAOO