3.

Warning: MPreg & self harm.

Minho felt like Seungmin changed after their son, Seungbin was born

Their son is only 3 months old right now. After he was born Seungmin barely gave time to Minho.

He was either at work or when he was at home he spent his whole time with Seungbin.

Minho was really restless these days. Minho was already tired doing all the house work, post pregnancy, taking hiatus, not being able to dance and Seungbin's work.

Seungmin only played with him all the other work was done by him.

He felt like he did something wrong whereas he doesn't remember doing anything wrong.

This makes him more sad and upset with himself.

Whenever he tries to talk with the younger he gives short replies and goes back to play with their son.

Minho's anxiety was at peek.

Seungmin was excited to play with his son but that doesn't mean he will ignore Lino.

Seungmin just came from his recording. He directly went to his son without greeting Lino which made him upset.

"Pup come eat your dinner."

Minho shouted from the kitchen.

"I ate it with the members. I forgot to inform you."

Seungmin replied and again started playing with his son. Minho really felt lonely these days.

Members were busy with their individual activities so they didn't have time to visit him for the past few weeks.

He held back his tears and started cleaning the dirty dishes. He dried them and started putting them in their places.

While putting them in places one of the plates fell down so did his tears. That sound triggered him and he started crying.

He sat on the floor and started cleaning the mess. He caught on one of the pieces and made a cut on his wrist.

He knew this was wrong but his negative thoughts won no matter how much he controlled.

He made more cuts and kept crying.

Seungmin who came to the kitchen to drink water after Seungbin slept after getting tired from playing, saw this scene.

He quickly ran towards the elder and took away the piece from his hand before pulling him in his embrace. Minho was crying more now.

"Hyung what happened? I am here. Tell me."

Before Seungmin could say anything else Minho fainted. He became really worried and called other members.