«16»

____

○ ○ ○ Chapter 16 - Jealousy Jealousy 3.0 ○ ○ ○

Two days has passed since Lucy Pusy incident. And jisoo already ate half of the brain of Jennie - she keep asking her when she will come, when is the flight, and all - even though she knows about it already.

The brunette didn't confessed the feeling of jealousy to Jennie, yet but who knows. In these two days, Jiya is giving cold shoulder to jisoo. Showing her that she is very very angry with her - jisoo being jisoo (utmost softie) keep trying to convince her little bear - unknown with the fact that jiya actually enjoying the once-in-the-year treatment, she is not angry with her - just avoiding her to tease.

Right now,

Jimin is in daze - lost in deeper than Pacific Ocean thoughts - confusion doesn't have any limits.

Ever since Taehyung revealed his sister's name, jimin became the most confused and lost person ever.

"Is it possible that Ms. Lee can be his sister?" Blond said to himself while swivelling his chair from left to right - staring at the particular direction on flawlessly white ceiling.

"But there are a lot of people with the same name. So it also cannot be possible." That's all he has been doing since three days. Questioning himself and then he himself answering.

A knock happened on his cabin which startled him causing - he bounced from his chair. "Oh it's just a knock." He calmed himself down and ordered.

"Come in."

Door opened and Jiya with coffee cup entered. Jimin immediately looked at her. She silently came, kept the coffee cup on his table and was going out.

"Ms. Lee, you have to organise all the financial investment reports about the new project and bring it into the CEO's cabin. I'll be there in a few minutes." Jimin ordered her and explained her the work.

"Alright sir. Anything else?" Jiya said in a neutral tone. Ever since that Sameul guy has popped up in their life, jisoo's and jiya's behaviour changed. They became unreasonably quiet (in professional life and in common life) and it didn't got unnoticed by the certain blond and ravenette.

Jisoo has had a few mini panic attacks at midnight, Sometimes jiya too. It was good that both the girls were staying together in a room. And it was helpful.

Even though they had fought with the snake , bravely. But there is still 14 and 13 year old girl hidden in their soul which leeps reminding them of their Julie eonnie. Her condition, her words. She was so pure as an angel. But the only mistake she made in her life was, Falling in love, with the wrong guy.

Both of ladys' decided to take things in their hands on the day Sameul entered again in their life. And they already filed a case against him.

"Ms. Lee? Ms. Lee!" Jimin snapped his finger infront of her and she finally came out of trance.

"Y-yes sir." She abruptly uttered.

"On the earth ms.lee, you seriously doze off at office timing." Jimin taunted going back to his seat. Jiya scoffed. He always finds reasons to taunt her, tease her.

I wish him to fall in love with floor. Jiya uttered in her mind and a miracle happened, before jimin could sit on his chair, his chair kicked him and he fell on the ground. Or Falling for the ground. (Technically his leg strangled with the chair's wheel)

"Sir!!" She immediately helped him as soon, genuinely. Well she wished knowing god will never listens to her, but when he did, she regretted that she missed her chance to get something more valuable.