«30»

○○○ Chapter 30 - The burning emotions ○○○

The journey ended when the car stopped in front of a lavish resort.

Jiya immediately hopped off the car and took her luggage out and ran towards the gate.

Three people stood there puzzled and two of them thought either they were the host or jiya.

They were busy taking their bags and other things such as presents out of the trunk when they heard jiya's loud shriek. It was more dramatic than horror but still Taehyung, jimin and Jisoo were anxious. Specially jisoo.

"Jiya.." words came out as whispers when jisoo left everything and ran inside to look for her.

Taehyung and jimin – who were a meter away from her– followed behind her.

But the sight in front of them was saying otherwise.

Jiya was standing there jaw dropped staring at the people there.

Jisoo ran towards jiya but stopped when she also noticed those people.

Now both jisoo and jiya are standing alike as if a statue is placed.

While happy, enthusiastic smile formed on tae's and Jimin's face. They immediately ran and hugged one of them.

"Hyungs! I missed you all!" Jimin said in enthusiasm hugging the other man tightly who mirrored his energy with a sunshine smile.

Taehyung was going to hug the tallest but when a bunny boy entangled him between his strong arms.

"Kook leave me!" Taehyung whined with fake anger.

"Nah hyung finally you came.. now i won't leave you." Jungkook giggled and started tickling Taehyung, seeing him jimin and hobi too joined and were tickling Taehyung.

But they stopped when they heard yoongi's nagging.

"Aish leave me you little girl!!" Yoongi said with his infamous bothered face. That frown and crying face – allergic to touch one.

All the boys saw jiya pinching yoongi's cheek, and when the cat was whining she was ruffling his hair.

Is she trying to calm him down? Like that? Well, he is not actually an animal so it won't work.

"Sooyaaa!!" Jiya screamed jisoo's name.

And that's when those boys'attention went towards jisoo who was flirting(?) with namjoon.

They just saw a girl and 2(00) feet taller than her man, but the thing was that man was blushing furiously when that girl was continuously saying something.

They went closer towards them to hear them properly. And no one saved the poor yoongi from crackhead jiya who is now hugging yoongi as if her most favourite pillow.

"I don't believe that you are more handsome in real life than in front of cameras!! I mean were we being fools all this time?!!" Jisoo said not believing it.

Namjoon even though he was used to the compliments from fans but as always he became very shy when someone praised him.

"And your height!! I've always been crazy for this i mean how every good quality can be in a man. You are tall, handsome, smart, intelligent your talents are boundless, you are kind, sweet, humble, chivalrous and what not!!" Jisoo cried the qualities out.

Now everyone around them was amazed seeing jisoo and her fangirling over the blushing guy.
They still didn't notice jiya and yoongi who finally gave up struggling and let that bratty girl do what she wanted.