«21»

○ ○ ○ Chapter 21 - Shopping Drama Part- 1  ○ ○ ○

Jennie finally opened the door after ten minutes.

"So finally you got some sense into you.." Jennie blurted opening the door.

"Well, thanks to you." Jisoo said in gladful manner. There is a cheeky smile on her face until she realises something.

"I'm going to walk on same path on which julie unnie walked years ago. Do you think I'm doing right?" Jisoo worriedly asked.

Jennie shrugged nonchalantly and walked inside her room.

"It's your heart's choice unnie. I can't do anything. But yeah, i can do one thing, and that is to guide you." Jennie spreaded herself on her bed like a starfish and started flapping her hands and leg.

"Really!! Then let's get started.." Jisoo jumped on the bed making jennie bounce a little.

"Okay unnie." Jennie cheerfully exclaimed. "Let's start with the first step to get your man. And that is to check if he is interested in someone else or not. I mean it will be helpful to know this earlier or else you will be the one to suffer from heartbreak." Jennie said with genuine concern.

"Hm." Jisoo nodded but also saddened with the thought of someone else in the life of her man?

And then jennie started giving her bestfriend the lesson and important guidance and how to get your man.

And jisoo, like a very attentive and brilliant student she was listening to the lecture by Love Guru.

—-—-—

"Yah! Dishoom! Dishoom!!.. yeah come on!! Wahhhh!!" Jiya exclaimed jumping on the couch like a kid.

But then a flying squishy doremon landed on her face, making her fall on the couch.

"Ouch! Mumma. Why!!" Jiya whined at her mom as she helped doremon to take off.

"So that you could stop screaming. Jackie Chan isn't hearing you from TV, but my ear drums is already paining. So shut up!!" Yejin scolded her.

Actually getting a day off and no attention from Jisoo, jiya got bored so decided to have a movie date with Jackie Chan by watching his action movies.

And here is she.

"I'm bored. So what shall i do? Without cheering him how can i even watch his movie eomma. He will be upset with me." Jiya pouted with the thought to upset Jackie Chan.

"O beautiful queen. Stop drooling on that japanese man. He is already your appa's age and i dont want my son in law older than me. If you are bored than go on a date with eunwoo. He have told me that nowadays you are ignoring him." Yejin started pushing the topic on eunwoo. Like she just want juya to think about the man she have arranged.

"Mom. I have got a job. So i will focus on that. If your eunwoo have alot of free time that doesn't mean everyone have." Jiya rolled her eyes at her mother's tactics. Why she wants to marry her off this soon? Because she knows, if Jiya started an official relationship with eunwoo, her mom will start seeing date for wedding. That's why she is still on Courting Stage.

"I'm not listening to you. I already informed eunwoo that you will go on date with him and that's final." Yejin said and went towards kitchen.

Jiya stomped her foot and went towards her room. She can't go against with the chief of this house or else she might end up on footpath.

"Ugh! Why dont i have any better dresses!!" And in frustration she pulled her hair. But then an idea strike in her mind.