(that villain event i forgot the name of)

Authors pov- its been a few days since y/n met class 1a those few days were pure chaos pom almost killed broccoli. (Y/n knows all of class 1a but gave them nicknames) but today they were going on a field trip.
Y/ns pov- da- aizawa said that we would be going on a trip today but i wasn't paying much attention more focused on Pikachu (denki) as he makes funny faces towards me. Im surprised when floaty picks me up and we start walking to a buss. She sets me down next to aizawa and i fall asleep. When i wake back up we have already arrived and aizawa is holding me as the astronaut person talks. When the person stops talking sharky points out something saying something about fake villains. Aizawa quickly hands me to broccoli and says those arent fake and to stay back. Then he jumps down and begins to fight the people. Class 1a starts to run to the exit but is blocked by a cloud of purple mist and it starts to talk. The mist stops talking when it sees me.
Mist- a child?
Pom cuts the mist off and jumps at it with sharky but they dissappear into the mist scaring me. The astronaut says something and the rest of the class moves behind her and she trys to suck the mist into this black portal but the same portal appears behind her and sucks half of her in the other half falls to the ground. Suddenly the purple mist surrounds us and im pulled away from broccoli falling on a hard surface. I look around noticing im in the middle of the buliding looking up i see a person covered in hands.

Authors note- sorry its shorter then normal i have church today and have to stop but i have slightly changed the schedule and will post on Saturdays since i dont have school. Anyway have a good day or night my chickadee's!
Byeeeeee