...

Y/ns pov-
I look at crusty not saying anything in fear of something bad happening. Broccoli looks at crusty as well as crusty speaks threatening to cause mass murder if Broccoli or i do anything to give him away. Since neither me or Broccoli are strong enough to fight crusty we stay silent. He talks to Broccoli for a little while complaining about how someone called stain is getting so much attention and how its unfair. Broccoli says something to crusty that seemed to annoy him but then he paused and agrees with Broccoli. Then crusty looks at me and stares then asks me if im related to aizawa. I shake my head no. Then he asks what my relationship is with aizawa. I hesitate then explain how aizawa adopted me. Crusty stares for a few more seconds like hes about to say something but is cut off by floatys voice. Crusty sighs and stands up letting go of Broccoli and walking off. Broccoli and floaty talk with eachother and Broccoli calls out to crusty calling him shigaraki and asking what his goal  is. But crusty just grins and walks away.

Authors note-
Hello chickadee's im back! Anyways thanks for the vote and comment chickadee. I suppose time will tell on what happens. Alrighty then hope you have a good day morning or night!