aizawas back

Y/ns pov-
Its been a few days and mic has been really fun. Today was the start of school again and mic said he would drop me off at class 1a to see all of them again. When we got there it was pretty chaotic grape was being taped to a wall by tape boy. As soon as we walked in everyone panicked and sat down because grape wasn't fully secured to the wall he ended up falling face first on the floor. Once the class realized who it was they crowded around mic and me asking several questions most of them was if aizawa was ok. Mic went to answer when we heard a muffled voice telling everyone to sit down. I turn around and look at the person to see someone completely wrapped in bandages. They smelled similar like coffee and i immediately knew who it was. I ran up to the person and was about to hug them when mic grabbed my shirt pulling me back. He said in a very loud voice that i have to be careful because jumping on aizawa would hurt him. I nod and slowly walk to aizawa giving him a small hug. My wolf ears slightly drooping from worry of hurting him. Im glad hes ok.

Authors note- hey chickadee's i hope you guys had a good week and im back yay. Im still kinda worried because the feeling of something in my throat is gone but now my throats itchy and hurts. Though i will be posting again cant keep you chickadee's waiting. Anyway have a good day night or morning. Byeeeeee!