back

Y/ns pov-
After the race miss midnight came out i was still think of a nickname for her. She talked about a battle of some sort and to pick teammates. Nobody wanted to team up with broccoli and he look nervous as he stood in place. Then floaty walked up to him and they talked he looked a little calmer as they talked to eachother. Eventually everyone had a team and the game started. I was watching broccolis team as they ran away using these wierd boots to fly when needed. I look over to poms team to see his headband get snatched from this rude blonde in class 1b. Pom looked mad as he suddenly jumped off his teams back and used his quirk to fly over and snatch all of the headbands off of the blonde. I looked back over at broccoli to see him and his team cornered by icys team. I watch as they fight Eventually robot ran extremely fast with a loud boom and when the smoke cleared broccolis headband was gone. He looked shocked before quickly trying to get it back it doesn't look like hes thinking anymore as he snatched a headband off of shoto. Just as the bell went off.

Authors note- i am so sorry i completely forgot to post uh so hope you had a good day morning or night untill next time! Byeeeeee