Relief 😮‍💨 (Win)

When Sarawat spilled the truth about Bright being his lookalike. Joong could not believe what he just heard. Why did Win hide such a truth? And how come Sarawat knows such details about Bright? Joong looked at Win's direction with teary eyes. Then began to walk away from him. Win gave a stern glare to Sarawat and then ran behind to catch up with Joong. He grabbed Joong's hand.

"P, listen to me, please", Win was panting heavily.

Joong pulled away his hand from Win's grip.
"What? What else are you planning to hide from me?"

"Sorry P, I didn't realize that Sarawat would say something like that" (Win)

"Oh, now you are sorry because Sarawat said the truth?" (Joong)

"No P, it's not what I meant, you are getting me wrong " (Win)

"When what is it, Win? I thought we were close enough to share this, or maybe I was wrong. Now I am doubting why you even joined the band when at first you turned down my offer or even accepted the proposal for a series shoot. Was it all because you wanted to be close to Sarawat?" (Win)

"P! Are you even listening to yourself? Huh?! What the hell is wrong with you? How can you think like this? I wanted to join the band because I wanted to move on. It's what Bright would have wanted me to do. And honestly, Sarawat being Bright's look-alike doesn't matter because he is nothing like Bright ", Win explained

"Then why the hell does he know things that I don't?", Joong yelled because he was hurt.

"That's my question as well. How and why? Why does he even care? I am so confused right now, that I am not even able to think straight." (Win)

Joong has calmed down a bit after seeing Win's condition and explanation.

"But Win, I won't ever forget this incident. Did I expect something wrong? I just wanted you to be honest." (Joong)

"And I was, I was honest with you when I said Bright was my lover, my boyfriend and he died last year. I am not able to accept the fact. How can I even make you believe it?" (Win)

"I never asked you any details about him. Did I? How he die, what did he do? Never... I know my boundaries and I know you would be hurt to remember all those memories. But how could you not share the fact that Sarawat looked like Bright? And that he kept on hurting you emotionally?" (Joong)

"I didn't realize that you would react like this. I didn't realize you would feel hurt. How could I understand that you like me? Because I can never reciprocate your feelings" (Win)

"What? Like? No. No.... wait... What??!! Is that what you have been thinking? Oh god... I think you got me all wrong. I am not hurt because I like you or anything like that. It's just because I thought maybe you think of me as your friend or a brother. You should have at least told me about your life, that you are hurt. But you decided to keep it private and hide your pain " (Joong)

"What do you mean?" (Win)

"Did you get me all wrong all the way? Oh god! I mean I don't like you that way. I think of you as a close friend of mine better to say a brother to mine. Because I already have a boyfriend whom I love very much. We have been in a relationship for 3  years now and he is in our band", Joong replied

"What? In our band? Who?", Win was so surprised that his eyes were almost popping out of his socket

"Dunk, Our drummer", Joong replied

"What? P' Dunk? I mean... How... Wha... Did I get you all wrong... Shit... So you weren't possessive because you were jealous? But because you cared about me?", Win's embarrassment was clear in his voice

"Absolutely, and I knew that well. Joong does care about you.", a familiar voice replied from behind

Win turned to see Dunk standing

"P'Dunk? How come you are here?", Win was surprised to see Dunk

"Oh! I tried calling Joong, but he didn't bother to pick the call up for once. So I came here myself and thank god I did. Or else this stupid boyfriend of mine would have made you much confused ", Dunk nudged his boyfriend

"Sorry babe. I didn't realize Win wouldn't understand even after thousands of clues right in front of him"

"Don't blame him. Why didn't you say him straight? You idiot." (Dunk)

"Hey hey! P, I am here... Does everyone in the band know about you guys?" (Win)

"Of course they do. You are stupid enough not to understand this by now. " ( Joong)

"Why didn't anyone tell me about you guys?" (Win)

"What would they say? They thought maybe by now you would have realized. But little did they know that their lead singer is stupid", Joong pulled Win and teased him to lighten the mood.

"Does the media know this too? Your fans? I doubt that" (Win)

"No, I prefer to keep my personal life a little bit too private. Of course, there are rumors about us, but we don't entertain them." (Joong)

"Oh, that's what I thought. Because Sarawat mistook you as my new boyfriend *scoffs*", Win

Joong choked on laughter

"Stupid guy, you were right there, you don't need to explain yourself to anyone ", Joong

"Sorry, for getting you all wrong. Honestly since Bright left, I couldn't accept anyone at all. Sorry P, for not telling you the truth. I don't want you to worry, moreover, I need to move on in my life.", Win apologised

"Hey! That's ok. I too should be sorry for not trying to understand you. Sarawat seems to be jealous. What's the deal?", Joong asked

"Jealous? Fucking shit. Nothing like that he just gets satisfaction by getting on my nerves. Leave it P, sorry P' Joong and P'Dunk.", Win apologised.

"Enough of the melodramas, come on let's have dinner 🍽️, I am starving. We can have the rest of the talking while eating" (Joong)

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

💫💫Author's note - Just a random thought but Being an Indian I feel when Win would definitely cry on the song "Hamari Adhuri Kahani", By Arijit Singh when he thinks about Bright 🤣.

Jokes apart, I was writing this chapter, which included First Khaotung as well, but believe me it was getting long enough so I decided to split it into two. The next chapter, I will drop today, as I finish it, don't skip it or at least don't miss the ending, of the next chapter that revolves around First Khaotung, because something is gonna happen.

~ With Love

Arya❤️