Middle of the night 🌉

........ Continued

"You heard that right. Fourth is my brother and not Bright's. Are you fucking kidding me huh?! Are you that dumb? Why would Fourth probably be Bright's brother?" (Joong)

"You all tricked me... You.... Shit", Dunk tried to run but his injured legs gave away. Khaotung was standing close to him. So he managed to pull him and runs behind Khaotung, holding him on the edge of a knife 🔪, trying to negotiate his life for his own.

"Step back... Or else... One more step and I will slit his throat", Dunk threatened.

But suddenly Khaotung feels a pull and then in a blink of an eye, he notices Dunk lying on the floor. He turns to see...

"P'First?!", Khao's face was flushed

"How dare you touch him? No one ever touches him except me", First roared as he bent down to throw punches at Dunk for hurting his man. (Oh god! I am blushing. I can see Sand here)

"Hia, thanks. But you should calm down and relax. They have nowhere to escape now. No holes to slide through" (Bright)

Khao glances at First with a gesture of "thanks", and a little nod.

"Your mind must have stopped working right? P'Dunk?!", Bright asked looking at his expression

Dunk was twitching in pain and agony. He gnaws in pain. Pressing the wound to prevent bleeding.

Bright then looks in his brother's direction and says, "Oh Hia! Could you please take a look at the bullet penetration? I don't wanna die him down here by bleeding out."

After taking a good look at the injury First replied, "Don't worry the bullet didn't rupture the artery or the vein, it's just an overlying bullet, it didn't penetrate too deep so he won't die by bleeding out"

"Please have mercy take him to the hospital. You guys are breaking the rules yourselves. Please take Hia Dunk to hospital 🏥", Boeing requested

"Enough, you did enough good, thought enough about me. Now give me a break Boeing. Why the hell would you do something like this?"

Bright claps his hands looking at the drama the two brothers have put up, "Wow wow, that's amazing, yes, go on, keep cursing at each other. But for now, we will be taking the two of you under Custody."

"Mr. Boeing and Mr. Dunk, you both are under arrest for treachery, treason, faking death, murder, drug, and illegal arms dealings", one of the cops said.

"Trafficking as well", Khaotung interfered

"What??!!" (A cop asked amazed)

"Yeah, that's not new they have been involved in this business for so long now.", Bright replied

"Yes, there are 12 children locked behind that door. They were planning to export/transport them somewhere.", Khaotung explained

"Unbelievable, I didn't think you were such a devil. I am feeling disgusting." (Joong)

"Take them away", Bright asked his fellow mates (cops).