39

Wonwoo had kept his promise. At least that's what I assumed when a message
from Cheol was waiting for me the next morning. Well, more like fifteen messages, but same thing really.

Cheol
Good morning :)

Cheol
* beautiful

Cheol
Good morning, beautiful.

Cheol
Please tell me you're free this weekend?
It's a matter of life and death!!

Cheol
I am dead serious! I was promised a gruesome demise if I haven't taken you on another date by the end of this weekend!

Cheol
Which isn't supposed to imply that I only want to take you on another date because I will die a horrible death otherwise.

Cheol
That's not at all what I meant by that!! You have to believe me!! Please!!

Cheol
I would absolutely love to take you on another date!!

Cheol
It's just... You know...

Cheol
I maybe... kinda...

Cheol
wasafraidyouwouldnotwanttogoonanotherdatewithme.

Cheol
Good Lord, I am rambling. OVER TEXT. Which makes it spamming.

Cheol
And now I probably ruined every last chance of you going on a date with me.

Cheol
I should stop. You're probably still asleep anyways.

Cheol
Yeah. I... I should really stop...

I chuckled at the adorable antics of the other. Cheol was cute when he was insecure. This was probably the clumsiest way someone has ever asked me out on a second date. Okay, granted, I haven't been on a lot of dates in general, but that's not the point.

I quickly started to type my answer. I didn't want the poor guy to freak out again because I took too long to answer.

Me
Good morning!!

Cheol
You're awake!

Me
so it seems... xD

Me
and about your question

Me
as a matter of fact i am free this weekend and i would love to go on a second date with you

Cheol
Great!! That's great!

Cheol
That's the answer I was hoping for!!

Me
yeah i guessed as much xD

Me
and i mean, WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULDNT WANT TO GO ON A SECOND DATE WITH YOU

Me
besides, i can't just let you pass away like that, can i?