New Harem Addition

She didn't lose her memories 

Name - Sabaa

Alias - The Blazing Empress

Age - 22

Height - 187 cm (6'2')

Gender - Female

Looks -

Devi Fruit - The Honō Honō no Mi (AKA Blaze-Blaze Fruit)

The Honō Honō no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that gives the user incredible pyrokinetic abilities. It was eaten by Sabaa. This fruit is fiercely reputed to be capable of bringing "Hell on Earth" and is considered to be one of the strongest Devil Fruits within the Paramecia class, having powers no weaker than those of a Logia, but rivaling that of its Logia counterpart.

Devil Fruit Appearance -

Devil Fruit Strengths -

The fruit's major strength is that it allows the user to produce and control blue fire from any part of their body, which can be used both in melee and as a ranged form of offense. The blue flames produced provide much more heat than standard flames. The fruit also grants the user's body an aura of heat so intense that it is capable of melting iron, as well setting a large-scale area in a blaze. The user also gains a high resistance towards most heat-based attacks as well as the ability to occasionally (but not always) overcome fire's elemental weaknesses, such as water. The destructive power this fruit grants is immense enough to completely eradicate an entire island.

Devil Fruit Weaknesses -

Even though it's major usage is of an elemental aspect, the Honō Honō no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit, meaning the user is more vulnerable to physical attacks, unlike the Logia-type, which enables the user to transform their body into an element. As hot as the flames are, they can be overcome by water and mud attacks, depending on the user's mastery over their Devil Fruit powers. Other than that, the user is also affected by the standard Devil Fruit weaknesses.

Devil Fruit Usage -

The fruit's bestowed powers, as used by Sabaa, have been used in a variety of ways. While in melee combat, she incorporates the flames she ignites into her fighting style, greatly increasing the damage of his blows. She is also been known to use her powers to create large-scale explosions. She can even use his flames to create a propulsive effect. The fruit also enabled Sabaa to emit an aura of intense heat capable of melting iron, as well setting an entire port a blaze.

Normal Techniques -

Blazing Fist : There are two versions of this technique. In the melee version Sabaa engulfs his fist in Red flames and then punches his opponent causing aside from sheer blunt damage damage from the flames as well In the long-range version Sabaa engulfs her staff in blue flames and launches it as a slash of fire at her target.

Igniting Kick : Sabaa ignites her feet in Blue flames thereby increasing the power of her attacks. The flames can also be used for jet-propulsion purposes enabling Sabaa to fly.

Shooting Star : Sabaa surrounds her entire body with Blue fire and then propels himself toward the targe, leaving behind a long wake of flames, and hitting them with a devastating Slash

Blazing Bullets : Sabaa mimics with her hands the appearance of a gun and then bends slightly her index finger from where a powerful bullet of Blue fire is fired towards the target which can vary from piercing through the target or exploding on impact Sabaa can fire these bullets in rapid succession.

Meteor : Sabaa raises her staff in the air a vast amount of blue flames are then gathered in the sky above she then turns it into a gigantic fireball resembling a Blue sun and hurls it at her opponent to try to obliterate them

Meteor Shower : An enhanced version of the Meteor in which Sabaa creates dozens of giant Sabaa fireballs in the sky and hurls them all downward This is one of Sabaa's more powerful techniques as it was able to completely destroyed a massive fleet in one go.

Blazing Dragon : Sabaa gathers blue flames in the palm of her hand and then releases it in a large highly destructive stream of fire in the form of a dragon that he can control wreaking havoc wherever it passes.

Inferno : Sabaa releases an extremely large quantity of blue flames which then form into a massive cyclone of fire around a large-scale area preventing anyone from entering or leaving it.

Ignited Slash : Sabaa first absorbs the large quantity of blue flames from the Inferno into her fist Afterwards he slashes her target with immense force so strong in fact, that it shatters even the largest of islands.

Blazing Nova : Sabaa's ultimate technique, Sabaa first surrounds himself within a large sphere of blue fire which then later erupts into a massive and tremendously powerful explosion expanding in meters incinerating everything within its radius and creating massive crater in the process.

Blazing Roar : Sabaa gathers a large quantity of blue flames in her staff and then releases it in the form of a powerful rush attack.

Blazing Vortex : Sabaa ignites his arms and generates long torrents of flames from them which move to hit the enemy in a spiraling formation The enemy is then caught in a massive barrage of flames causing severe burn damage.

Haki Enhanced Techniques -

Blazing Hell Fist : A Haki enhanced version of Blazing Fist. Sabaa uses Armament Haki to harden his arm before it ignites, releasing a stream of blue fire. When the attack hits, it creates an immensely powerful explosion and deals tremendous damage. A single use of this attack is enough to shatter even the largest of enemies.

Blazing Hell Kick : A Haki enhanced version of Blazing Kick. As with Blazing Hell Fist, Sabaa uses Armament Haki to harden her leg before it ignites blue flames. She then kicks her enemy, creating a fiery explosion and sending them flying.

Blazing Hell Roar : A Haki enhanced version of Blazing Roar. Sabaa produces a searing hot flame imbued with Armament Haki in his mouth before spewing it out in the direction he is facing. The unleashed blue flames engulf a large-scale area and, with their incredible heat, can not only scorch the earth beneath it but utterly vaporize it, leaving a U-shaped valley and incinerating everything in its wake.

Blazing Hell Dragon's Fist : This is one of Sabaa's most powerful attacks. Sabaa uses Armament Haki to harden both of her arms before they ignite, releasing streams of blue fire. He then charges at the opponent, hitting them with a continuous barrage of fiery punches enhanced with Haki. Each punch produces a powerful explosion, with the resulting complete attack being strong enough to break through even the most resilient of defenses, whilst simultaneously destroying a large portion of land.