Chapter 2 - The Strawhats

3rd POV

The Strawhats were currently relaxing and recovering from their encounter with Gecko Moria, and were making their way to Fishman island, until Luffy saw an island on the horizon.

Luffy : "Hey guys! Look an island, wanna go check it out!"

Nami : "No way!"

Luffy : "Come on! Their might be treasure there!"

They all looked at Luffy and reluctantly agreed and headed towards the island. When they arrived they noticed a few things there were tracks on the ground leading into a forest, they then heard rustling from the bushes, they all looked to see a boy come out of the bushes.

Jack : "Why did Y/n have to train me to use observation haki by throwing me into a group of wild anima-"

The boy stopped when he saw the Straw hats.

Jack : "Uh oh."

The boy then ran back into the forest, with the Straw hats following him.

Nami : "Hey kid, wait!"

Zoro : "Why is there a kid here?"

Sanji : "Who knows Moss Head."

Zoro : "Hey don't call me that!"

After a few minutes of trying to catch up to the boy. He then ran into a clearing where a camp was set up and where their were a ton of pirates doing things, and when the Straw hats ran into the clearing, all the pirate stopped what they were doing and looked at the Straw hats. Five pirates in particular from the rest, two females, two males, and the third male was sitting on a chair, reading a newspaper, the pirate looked over the newspaper, their eyes widened at the sight of them.

Luffy : "Uh, hi..."

Jack : "Get them!"

The pirates then grabbed their weapons and ran towards the Straw hats, until the pirate reading the newspaper shouted.

Y/n : "Stop!!"

The pirates instantly stopped and looked towards the one with newspaper. He put it down and got up and walked towards the Straw hats until he was a few feet away from them.

Y/n : "Luffy is that you?"

Luffy : "Who are you?"

Y/n : "It's me Y/n."

Luffy : "What!! No way!!"

Sanji : "Wait Luffy you know this guy?"

Luffy : "Of course we've been friends since we were kids."

Zoro : "Hold on a second what did you say your name was again?"

Y/n : "My name is Rocks D. Y/n."

Every single one of of the Straw hat flinched in fear when they heard Y/n say his full name, and some of them even backed up a little. Luffy at them with a confused look.

Luffy : "What's wrong guys?"

Sanji : "Oh I don't know, maybe it's because your friend is one of the most powerful and feared pirates in the world. His bounty is literally 3,900,000,000 berries."

Luffy : "What no way?!"

Y/n : "Yup, now why don't you came and have a drink and relax."

Y/n lead them to where his four commanders, who were Embra, Ryuu, Selena, and Yamada. Y/n sat down and offered every single one of them a drink. Sanji was currently simping for Embra and Selena, who were annoyed.

Selena : "Do you mind you perv, me and Embra are already Y/n's girlfriends."

Sanji seemed very disappointed and he looked towards Y/n to see him starring at him, with a dark look. He then hid behind Robin and she just sighed

Y/n : "So, Luffy, ever since your first bounty I've been keeping track of your movements and Grandline as well. Most of the towns in the East Blue are under my crews protection."

Nami : "Just how many islands are under your protection?"

Y/n : "Some islands in the East, West, South, and North Blues. Even some Islands in the Grandline."

Robin : "Wow, that's a lot of territory, even for someone as powerful as you."

Y/n : "Why thank you Robin... Say are you interested in the poneglyphs?"

Robin : "Yeah why?"

Y/n : "Well it just so happens that used to have a Road Poneglyph on board my ship, before I gave it to Shanks."

Luffy : "What no way, can we see it?"

Y/n : "No can do, if you want to see it, you have to fight me."

Luffy : "Your on!!"

Embra : "Hahahaha! Good luck with that! Y/n has almost never lost a battle since he became a pirate. He's gone toe to toe with Shanks, Mihawk, Fire Fist Ann and every time he's either won or it was a stalemate."

The Straw hats looked at Embra before looking back at Y/n who just had a smile on his face.

Y/n : "Yeah... what Embra said is true, besides we've got stuff to do, it was nice to meet your crew Luffy and is was very nice too meet you two especially, Nami, Robin. Hopefully will see each other again soon Luffy.

Robin and Nami blushed at what Y/n said. Y/n then has his crew pack up their camp and board their ship. They soon leave the island and Y/n waves goodbye but he knows that he'll being seeing Luffy very soon.

To be continued