Prologue

AUTHOR'S NOTE
This novel contains mature languages,plots of violence,mature content and many more that will be revealed as I continue writting.I do not fancy the total  revealing of the violence to happen next in a new chapter but I understand people's reservations.
*** will be put at the beginning of any triggering scene.Feel free to skip it and move to the next chapter, thank you.

                              °°°°°°°°°°°

The world could be harsh,no,the world is harsh.You could hide in a big vast world so they wouldn't find you,or you could run in a small shrunken one so they wouldn't corner you but no matter how big or small the world was she didn't seem to find a way of escape.It was sad,she was sad.

                         .........................

  Running with a torn leg was no easy deal, nevertheless it was something she was going to have to face alone,like every other thing in her life but this was on a whole new level.

"Catch her,do not let that whore esca...!!"

    She let their voices fade into the distant night,she had to,all her focus was on running away from those forces of cruelty.It instantly brought bile through her throat thinking what her fate could be if she even let loose for a second and slowed down.With determination coursing through her spirit and adrenaline through her veins she dashed through the dark night,owls hooting
and toads croaking but no savior in sight.At least not for the second time,her luck couldn't be that good.

She could hear the horses behind her when reaching the rear of the forest lacking the coverage of trees to shield her,even just a little bit.

"Stop and turn around!,you worthless whoring trash!!!"

Fear gripped her hearing the level of poisonee vengeance present in their voices,even though she knew what she would find at the very end of the forest she proceeds without hesitation.Sounds of crashing waters could be heard as she reached the edge of the high cliff.

Storming waters flowing with a raging force on the front,pursuers with a hate filled wish for her torment  behind and her choice couldn't be anymore obvious.

She needed to get to him, he would save her. A feeling in her heart told her he would. Taking in what could very well be her last breath,she jumped.

  Horse neighings and hoofings could be heard from the egde of the cliff,climbing off his horse the armed man took two steps forward  and searched down

"Head back and report to Duke Royne,his package is dead"

                              ...............

Hi championDricia here,thank you Soo much for choosing this novel I appreciate it.I hope we can have a fun and exciting experience reading my re-editted novel.Thanks for your support and don't forget to VOTE and LIKE this story.Have fun reading.Thanks.