Chapter 1: Mr. Sunny and the Maid

Riding on my 400cc sports bike, I feel an exhilarating rush as I zoom along the highway, the engine growling and the wind pushing against me. It’s the perfect way to unwind after a long day at school.

As I arrive at our residence and park my bike in the garage, I am greeted by our trustworthy but mischievous maid, Mila. She always has a knack for teasing me, and today is no exception.

“Mr. Sunny, welcome back. How was your day?” she asks.

“The same as usual,” I reply, lounging on the couch and making myself comfortable.
“It’s tiring to be at your utmost best in high school.”

“But you don’t seem as tired as you claim, especially with the expression you’re wearing,” Mila says, teasingly.

“Who wouldn’t be tired? My mother bought me a brand-new motorcycle, and it’s fast,” I say, my enthusiasm evident, chuckling at the end.

“How many girls have you ridden with it? I’m sure lots of women are attracted to your bike,” Mila teases again.

I am left speechless after she asks that. The smirking expression on my face vanishes, and I look down at the floor, unable to reply.

*Loud laughter*

"You wouldn't be Mr. Sunny if you had a woman by your side, Mr. Virgin," she teasingly remarked, bursting into laughter once again.

"Stop it, Mila. It's not funny," I grumbled, feeling irritated as I headed back to my room to change clothes.

Mila and I had been close since late elementary school. Despite the not-so-huge age gap, we had formed a strong bond. She was stunningly beautiful, and I often found myself wondering why she worked in our house. Perhaps there was a deeper reason, but I didn't dare ask, afraid of offending her. Maybe her parents had a connection to our family, but I tried not to dwell on it.

"Dinner will be ready soon, so don't do anything naughty," she shouted from the second floor, her laughter echoing through the house and further agitating me.

"What even goes on in that head of yours!?" Annoyed by Mila's teasing, I grumpily headed back to my room to change clothes.
"She always nags at me. It's so irritating, ugh!" Frustrated, I muttered to myself as I lay on my bed, closing my eyes and drifting off to take a nap.

A few hours later, Mila called out for me, concerned that I hadn't eaten dinner yet.
"Mr. Sunny?" She entered my room and found me still carelessly sprawled out on the bed, arms and legs askew.

"Oh, Mr. Sunny," Mila whispered in my ear, gently touching my cheek to wake me up.
"Uhh, Mila, aren't you afraid I might lunge at you and do something?" I jokingly asked, hinting at my previous thoughts.

"I know you couldn't," she teased, revealing that she had done this before whenever I overslept.
"Do you...?" I trailed off, sliding my hands onto her waist and giving her a mischievous look. "Do you want me to make a move on you?"

Before I could finish my sentence, our playful banter was interrupted by a glimpse of my mom staring and smirking at the open door.

"M-mom?" I stammered, flabbergasted. "I-it's not what you think..."

I tried to explain that it wasn't what it looked like, but the damage was already done. Mila and I quickly separated, feeling like startled children caught in a compromising situation. Mila lowered her head, giving me a sidelong glance with a teasing expression, holding back a burst of laughter.

"It's okay, son. Mila is a great girl, but I don't want you to use her as a plaything," my mom said, her tone blending seriousness with a hint of teasing.

"N-no, Mom! I wouldn't!" I quickly denied any such intentions.
"Oh, great. So you do like her then?" My mom clapped her hands together, twisting my words and playfully asking if I had feelings for Mila.

Defeated, I gave up arguing, knowing it was futile. My mom finally left, and Mila, with a teasing remark, exited my room.

Completely stunned and speechless, I muttered to myself, "What a day!" I decided to eat my cold dinner and quickly retreated back to my room, seeking solace in sleep.