𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝐹𝑂𝑅𝑇𝑌-𝑇𝑊𝑂

MAIVY POV || ONE WEEK LATER

I was at lunch with everyone else.

"Okay, we have all the girls. But now we need uniforms, how are we supposed to get the money for those?" Gemma asks.

I suddenly jumped up. "I have an idea!" I screamed, causing everyone in the lunch room to look at me.

"My bad.." I whispered, lowering my voice.

"But! What about a kissing booth?!" I suggested, back in my normal voice. "Oh yeah, cause how are we gonna find a guy willing to kiss a bunch of girls blindfolded." She sighs.

I whip my head to Tom. "No- no! Ivy no." He shook his head. "Please, literally everyone wants to kiss you because of the two years you went without doing it! I'll give you permission!" I begged.

"As long as it's not longer then a peck." I followed up.

"I don't wanna kiss anyone." He whines. "You guys will do it too right?" I grinned looking at all the guys. "Nope." They all shook their heads as well.

"We'll pay you each five bucks?" Gemma tilted her head thinking about the amount of money.

"No because I know of a girl comes on me for longer then just two seconds you're gonna lose it and then i'm gonna be in deep shit!" Tom disagrees.

"Yeah... also no one is gonna kiss Gustav." Georg jokes nudging his shoulder. "And i'm not gonna do it either no matter how hard you beg." He adds. Gustav then pinches Georg's arm harshly.

"I'll do it." Bill shrugs.

"Oh my goodness! You're so beautiful a bunch of girls will want to kiss you." I squealed. "And i'm not beautiful?" Tom pouts, raising a brow.

"Shut up this isn't about you right now." I waved him off, grinning at Bill. "Fine then i'll do it too!" Tom yells.

"Alright Kaulitz twins, you're in then!" Gemma pounds on the table, before getting up. "Oh no." I face planted into the table.

"What's wrong?" Tom asks.

"A bunch of girls are gonna kiss my boyfriend." I whine. "I was the special one, I was the one who was able to break you, and now you're gonna have other girls dna in your system." I shuddered at the thought.

"So then... I won't do it." He replies. "No you're gonna do it, but I can't promise anything." I nodded slowly.

"Can't promise what?" He laughs, nervously.

"That I wont pounce on someone." I say, before throwing my bag around my shoulders and walking away. I bumped into a person.

"Ugh, move." She groaned, pushing past me. "You should watch where you're going." I remarked, scoffing. Then, I finally noticed her outfit.

I look her up and down, noticing we were wearing the same thing. "The hell?" We both say, in shock.

"Aww, are you guys twins?" A teacher stops in her tracks. "No." We both said, at the same time. "Sisters?" She follows up. "No." We say again.

"I would've never guessed, you look so alike!" She laughs. "I know." Lucia and I say again. "Stop copying me!" We shout in unison.

"I'm not copying you." We say. "Fuck off." We both groan, walking off in different directions.

-

"Have you seen Lucia today?" I started stretching, it was gym class. I only had Gemma and Tom in here. "No why?" Gemma says, confused.

"I bumped into her and then we were wearing the same thing and then a teacher came by and asked us if we were twins." I explained.

"Like the exact same thing?" Tom asks. "Yes!" I reply.

I was wearing dark blue low rise baggy jeans with a tube top that was the same color and navy blue converse, it was meant to be a monochrome moment.

"Well I think it looks better on you anyways." Tom smiles. "Nope shut up, you think you're making me feel better but you're not." I stood up.

"What do you mean?" He stood up as well.

"She's your ex." I responded through my teeth. "Yeah ex not current." He clarified. "Still!" I crossed my arms. "Your ex boyfriend looks like me!" He points out.

"Oh big whoop he wears baggy clothes and has a lip piercing, Lucia could literally be my twin sister!" I shouted. "You're making everyone else in here uncomfortable stop yelling!" He screams in my face.

"You're the one who's screaming!" I yell even louder in his face. "Guys, maybe let's calm down a little." Gemma came in between us, rubbing our shoulders.

"He's being unreasonable!" I shout. "You're being a bitch!" Tom shouts back. "Fuck you!" I flip him off. "Fuck you too!" He flips me off as well.

-

"My bad." We both apologize.

"Seriously that's it?" Gemma crosses her arms. "Yeah.. now looking back it wasn't that big a deal." I shrug.

I walk into the band room, sitting on the couch. We had started hanging out in here much more, lately. I get up walking to the mini fridge, I grab a gatorade.

"scoot down a little." I told Tom, he went to the end of the couch, I lay down, horizontally, resting my feet on his lap.

"Have you done the poster for the kissing booth?" I ask Gemma, who was sitting on the bean bag.

"Yes, it's in the art room. We can check it out after the paint dries." She replies, I nod slowly smiling. "Let's do it at the football game tonight." I say.

"Okay sounds good." Everyone agrees.

A/N- sorry for the boring chapter, ILL TRY AND POST BELOW HIS BELT TONIGHT THOUGH