11| Changed

Third person point of view

Something in Rose changed, like a switch. Her body tingled with annoyance which slowly turned to anger.

She began to realize how things were turning out for her. How her life began to write its own chapter. She didn't like how she felt, she needed it to stop.

Why did people think they could do anything to her?

Why did they think they could say anything about her?

Was she so easy to step on?

And with that, things changed in her brain chemistry. Her actions weren't speaking loud enough. She needed to do something with her voice.

People always wondered who she was, but what they didn't expect is that she wondered the same thing.

Was she the daughter of a Don or was she a born model? Was she made to be famous? What if she never followed her crushed dream?

Her fathers job brought great trauma that she could never think of. It was something she'd rather pretend never happened.

She saw things that no child should ever see. She recognized patterns and behaviors that controlled the world at a young age.

Even if she didn't want to admit it, she had blood on her hands. Rosette's mind wondered if this was her karma, or if it just wasn't meant to be.

Dan Torres, Zach Grey and Luciano fucking Lombardi got into her head. How could they be so stupid but praised at every turn?

Even Tiago made her mind race. What made him think he had the right to touch her?

Why did these men think they had a right to push her buttons?

And with that, she knew it was time.

She had a plan, but it wasn't done. Maybe she needed to change some of the steps.

Rose came home from the drive with a new state of mind. That single touch brought her realization.

Rosette rushed to her room, ignoring those who called out her name.

She took her slippers off and got into her bed, pulling her laptop to her lap. Her hands shook over the keyboard as she typed her password in.

If people thought she couldn't go lower, they had another thing coming. It was time to show those motherfuckers who the they were messing with.

Would it be so damn bad if they knew?

Her dragged breath escape her lips, she no longer felt the fear that held her down. All she could sense was pure rage.

There's nothing to lose or gain. She already lost the love of a thousand people, what harm could possibly happen now?

She clicked on emails and began to write a lengthy letter.

To: Celeb Chronicles
From: RR
Subject: Rosalie's Identity

Authors note

Ooooooooooooop👀