⋆。˚ ✶ The unexpected death ✶ ⋆。˚

Today was the day of Laura Halls funeral and if you don't know who that is that's my boyfriend, Aiden, mom.

It was a very unexpected death Aiden called me after he was at his Moms house and said that his mother was dead. I had no idea how to react but then to drive to his house to comfort him and his little sister.

The service was lovely, but it was so sad seeing Laura for the last time in a casket. She was like a second mom to me ever since i met Aiden.

I'm Charlotte and Aiden and i have been friends since we were 11 years old, after years of flirting and pinning after each other, we started dating at 15 and after two years of dating, we've never been closer.

I have known the Halls for so long i'm basically family. After the funeral we all go back to Aiden's house and Mia runs up to her room crying.

Richard, Aiden and I go up after her to try and try to comfort her, we get into her room to see her laying on her bed bawling her eyes out, Richard sits down next to her and rubs her back while Aiden and I stand at the door with my arms wrapped around him from the back with my hands on his chest.

"She can't-- she can't go to Heaven. She can't go to heaven. She not getting-- she's not getting in Heaven, daddy. She's not gonna go to Heaven. You don't understand, she can't." Mia spoke through sobs

"Baby, baby listen to me. Listen to me nobody knows where we go, mama wouldn't want you to cry, she wouldn't want you to worry"

"You don't understand! Go away! Go away! Leave me alone! Go away!" Mia yells

He walks over to the door where Aiden and I are still standing and squeezes Aiden shoulder and smiles sadly at me before he walked away.

After a couple of minutes Aiden and I walk back to his room and we get changed into our pjs, I walk over to Aiden as he's grabbing pillows and blankets and I take the soft bunch of material and set it on the bed for a moment to give Aiden I hug, he hugs me back and starts crying into my neck.

I kiss the side of his head and run a hand up and down his back, after a minute of this we pull apart and I give him a short but passionate kiss, we grab our pillows and blankets again and walk to Mia's room, once we're in Mia's room we close the door and lay our stuff on the ground.

With his free hand he held Mia's in a comforting manner, I wrap on arm around his waist so he's little spoon and I'm big spoon and I take his other hand and hold it in mine I lean in and whisper "I love you" into his ear and kiss him on the check and he whispers "I love you too" and we fall asleep.

Six months after Aiden's and Mia's Mom has passed it's getting close to Christmas time. I'm at Aiden's house helping Richard and Aiden set up the table for dinner.

Meanwhile Aiden is plugging in the BBQ  "Is it okay? Did you plug it in" Richard asked Aiden but he ignored him and try's to walk inside, while I'm still setting the table.